Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
You are all to blame, current users, past users, and future users (for my cotinued presence) and the whole 10,000 posts i have wasted my life on in here.

Seriously though, if i posted all of these back to back, with the 30 secs min betwen posts, it would take me a whole 83.3 hours to post my next 10,000

Thats not including all the time spent browsing, especially at weird times in the morning waiting for people to wake up, cause i hadnt yet gone to bed.

I've had some good times in here, been a member just short of two years, been a member of thesite through some of the best, and some of the worst times of my life in recent memory. It has certainly helped me, as have you guys, and what makes me even happier, than all of my friends and associates in here have found help and advice, and hopefully made themselves better people.

Received a number of t shirts, a wristband, the highlight would be the trip to london to involve myself with the 10 year anniversary bash of youthnet, which made me feel honoured, oh yeh and the mousemat signed by spanner and JimV

What makes me even happier, is that im still here, and hopefully will be as long as Rolly has in years to come.

It hasnt been your usual omg i has got 10,000 posts thread, but hey, as a lot of you people keep saying, im not a usual person, but then again thats why a lot of us are here.

JimV+helen and cohorts, keep up the good work.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments