Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Little Rock Dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,
Did any of you girls pick up the Topshop "Little Rock Dress"? I ordered mine last week and expect to recieve it tomorrow. How did you find the sizing? I've heard that they come up a bit big...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is that the red one? I take it you get the email every week too? :p

Yea was thinking of maybe getting it, didn't know you couldn't buy it in the shops though.
    I bought the cream one from the website. Apparently they sold out really fast so I must have just happened to be checking when they were put online.

I haven't seen any in the store in aberdeen though I've seen bloody loads on ebay going for silly money!
    is it just me or is the cream one shorter than the red one? Im looking at em now...and what shoes are you planning to wear with them?
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    lemme see...
    Yeah the cream one looks a lot shorter. I'd probably wear it over denims but we'll see when it arrives.

I'm absolutely useless at matching shoes with clothing so provided this dress doesn't look absolutely daft on it'll probably promt a shoe purchase too.
    aaah merci!!
    i like the cream one but that probably due to my not so huge love of red since a lil nipper (verrrry long and boring story) but pretty all the same :)

I'm retarded :( Is it just the thing they show changing on the front? (God I hope not) Or do I have to click somewhere to find it.
    aww hunni...special :)
    Go to the left hand side and click on "2006 collection". I still love you.
    my_name wrote:
    I'm retarded :( Is it just the thing they show changing on the front? (God I hope not) Or do I have to click somewhere to find it.
    i think you will find its coz it says for bunny, not for manda!! :p so there!!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i think you will find its coz it says for bunny, not for manda!! :p so there!!

oh, ok sad2.gif
    my_name wrote:
    oh, ok sad2.gif
    im sorry manda, im sending you the biggest hugs in the world now!! and lots of kissess too! :D:blush:
    Ok then :D:heart:
    Love the dress.