Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Microdots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What exactly are they? I know they are LSD, but from what i understand, they're really really small but also quite strong. Is it possible to take half ? since they are so small.

Descriptions / advise from people who have done em wud be greatly apreciated :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In my experience it is not really possible to cut thm in hlaf, because well they are so damn small... Otherwise it is damn good, also careful as someof them are quite strong and effect will last up to 72hrs...
    I doubt you could take half of one if you tried, they are just too small.

As for strength, they are supposed to be strong, but then all drugs are supposed to be strong. Acid is massively variable because of the unstable nature of the product.
    Yeah... I've only done acid once before, im guna wait to do these dots till a mate has a free house for few days or something. Only get a small group. So i'll feel nice and safe and have a few days to come back to reality heh . frpm what i've hard its probably wise to have a few people who arent doing it around aswel?
    Yeah, having 'sitters' is a good idea just to keep an eye on you in case anything doesn't go quite to plan.
    Its always wise to have sitters for this kind of thing, but also in the run up to it you might wanna think about your mindset as well. Try to have a positive frame of mind in the run up to it, think about why you trust or like the people you are with, what you hope to gain from the experience. Remind yourself why you're doing this in the first place. Set and setting and all that.

Practicing a kind of positive affirmation rather than being apprehensive about it might help stop you getting caught in 'Bat Country' :D
    Is it possible to recover yourself from falling into a bad trip, and resume something more enjoyable?
    Is it possible to recover yourself from falling into a bad trip, and resume something more enjoyable?

Many experienced trippers will tell you that there are no bad trips, just learning experiences, if you have got the enviroment right (as in nice place with mates) then any bad trip is from within you, and its something you need to deal with and the trip is bringing it forward.

BUT - you have to have a pretty hard head to fully take that on.

I'd say that if you get the enviroment right and the dose right then its unlikely to happen and if it does then you just need to stay calm and remember its not real.
    Yes it's possible to take half but be very careful of how you break it up because the last time i tried to break it in half i ended up losing it and spent over half an hour looking for it but found it in the end.

And yes they'r pretty strong but not the best acid i've tried....there wasn't as much thought on them, they were a more i'm pure fucked type of thing.

Beetles on the other hand opens the mind.
    Just how small are these things?
    1-2 mm i think. justr google images microdots and you shud find a good pic.
    here's one

lsd_microdots2.jpg

was wondering the same thing myself :)
    bongbudda wrote:
    Many experienced trippers will tell you that there are no bad trips, just learning experiences.

:yes:

I've fallen into some fucked up trips and had a horrid time but I've always learned from it, you always have a positive attitude when looking back at them. Bad trips are shit but it happens.

Randomgirl:they're very small, you could lose it in your pocket...smaller than your average pill anyway.
    Their about the size of half a little top on a pen if that makes any sense.

Very easy to lose.
    they're absolutely tiny .. i wouldnt attempt breaking one in half

and yea ive found the buzz off dots to be slightly different, and it is a lot more head wrecking .. good laughs but :D

72 hours off lsd tho? wouldnt have thought that was possible!
    so what u lot r sayin is, its more of omg god im totally tripping my balls of high? (even more so than acid one would find on a tab or a cube). im assuming u can get differnt sorts of microdots, so is ther like a site simliar to pill reports for microdots?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    In my experience they're about the same size as a little bit of lighter flint. Not easy to split.
    Weekender Offender 
    although they're both LSD i definatly think the buzz feels different and anyone i know thinks the same

anyone elses expierence??
    microdot first appeared in the seventies.
    i was living an lsd lifestyle.
    the tabloids exploded with stories of the new microdot threat on the streets.
    so powerful it would send most users completely bonkers ...forever ...cabbaged.
    we're all thinking ...gotta get some of that!

but ...we were puzzled ...we had never seen or heard of this stuff ..just the name ...microdot ...was very new and and out of place at that time.
    sure enough ...within about a month ...all you could get was microdot.
    never realy figured how the press knew so far ahead than anyone else.
    Fuck them...snowballs is where the trip is at! :yes:
    z01 wrote:
    72 hours off lsd tho? wouldnt have thought that was possible!

On LSD I'd say its impossible, but microdots could contain 4mg of DOB or DOM which would last that long. This is unlikely though, even a massive dose of LSD shouldn't last longer than 24 hours or so, its half life is too short.
    aye i can vouch for them snowballs/DOB being some bang for their buck! :crazyeyes

its not much fun when you're still full on tripping after 12 hours, your head just gets sore from tripping so fuckin hard for so long
    I've only had trips once and had a very mad experience, it was good and bad at the same time. Did NOT like looking in the mirror, plus I was pilled up, pissed and stoned at the same time covered in blood from throwing a bottle slicing my hand open. So it was a bit messy to say the least. Got the horrors really bad walking to mates at 4 in the morning, feeling like I was walking on a treadmill and thinking that these bushes were dinosaurs like I was in a dream. Madness.

Good times though!
    So is there any way of controlling dose with microdots? i mean, 1 might me too much, would chopping it in half (if one could) actually be half the dose though? someone also said to be putting it under ur tongue for a while then taking it out and waiting wud work too.
    1 wouldn't be too much.
    ah fuck it. i'll just wait tuill the opertune moment and take a whole one.
    You'll love it.