Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just a fever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So last night I was told I was very hot. (This I already knew :naughty: ) I didn't feel warm at all, or cold. I didn't feel sick in any way. So for shits and giggles I took my tempature. It was 100. As I said before, I didn't feel sick in any way shape or form, just this random fever. I took some tylenol (a pain reliever/fever reducer type thingy) and half an hour later took my temp again on a different thermomater. Same result.

My tempature is still the same this morning, yet no other symptoms. This seems weird to me. Not like oh my god weird, just kind of ehh, thats different, weird. Anybody had just a fever before? Am I dying :p

Comments

• Options
    For future reference when refering to Tylenol on here we'll all understand better if you call it Paracetamol - which is the general term here.

As for the fever, you're probably just fighting a general infection type thing, I wouldn't give it much thought unless it goes on for ages or you feel rough.

Are you on your period at the moment?
  • Options
    Thanks. I wasn't sure what the equlivent of tylenol would be. :)

Not broken right now.

Thanks for advice.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Thanks. I wasn't sure what the equlivent of tylenol would be. :)

In the US the chemical name is aciaphotmen or something but here is Paracetamol but its the same drug.
  • Options
    Well cuz your smart now, for future references, would you know by chance what I call ibuprofen is called there? Or naproxen?
  • Options
    Ibuprofen!

Although commonly known by the major brand name Nurofen.