Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question about boobs for men

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :crying: I'm offended :p

I am availible. :D

Ok, ok, I am going already...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    I wanna see :razz:

Me too!

"get your tits out for the girls, get your ti-its out for the girls" :razz:
    "get your tits out for the girls, get your ti-its out for the girls" :razz:

Marry me!? :D
    JamesZero wrote:
    Marry me!? :D

:flirt:
    my_name wrote:

I don't get my boobs our for people on internet forums any more, even if they are fitties like you...! :p
    I don't get my boobs our for people on internet forums any more...
    You mean there was a time you used to? ;):p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You mean there was a time you used to? ;):p

I'm sure JsT will be happy to provide proof, he usually is...!

Anyway, the picture he whores about is an old one and therefore not accurate of me 3 years later.
    I don't get my boobs our for people on internet forums any more, even if they are fitties like you...! :p

Oh :( Well there goes my next question of, can i touch them :crying:
    I'm sure JsT will be happy to provide proof, he usually is...!Anyway, the picture he whores about is an old one and therefore not accurate of me 3 years later.
    How did he get hold of it?
    my_name wrote:
    Oh :( Well there goes my next question of, can i touch them :crying:

If I ever meet you.... you can touch them as much as you like!

stargalaxy wrote:

I posted it on here.
    stargalaxy wrote:

What her breast? ;)
    I posted it on here.
    :lol: I can't help but wonder what else I've missed out on before joining here now.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    :lol: I can't help but wonder what else I've missed out on before joining here now.
    I wonder what I missed in the year and a half I wasn't posting here...
    I wonder what I missed in the year and a half I wasn't posting here...
    The answers to these questions may never be known...
    If you really wanted to know, it would only take a search.
    If you really wanted to know, it would only take a search.
    Back to the thread...
    If the size of tits didn't matter, why is it that all the best-selling lads mags feature big breasted girls? Of course "big" is better, its what lads like & want.
    Tugger wrote:
    If the size of tits didn't matter, why is it that all the best-selling lads mags feature big breasted girls? Of course "big" is better, its what lads like & want.
    Didn't Keira Knightly just win FHM's 100 sexiest women?
    And she has no boobs at all.
    \
    Well maybe Tugger, but beggars can't be choosers can they?

Ooh rimshot! Lovesit :lol:

My opinion is probably not wanted as it's not from a man, but I'd take small tits over large any day of the week. Infinitely more preferable to me, and to a lot of other people too I'm sure. Different people like different things, what a revelation!

It's my opinion that men who will exclusively date girls with massive knockers are no different from the men who buy SU"phallicmobile"Vs with huge exhaust pipes or a ridiculously flashy sports car simply because they've got a button mushroom in their pants ;)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm sure JsT will be happy to provide proof, he usually is...!

Anyway, the picture he whores about is an old one and therefore not accurate of me 3 years later.
    I think I lost it. I cry :(
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    And she has no boobs at all.
    Lies.
    my_name wrote:

it's not that big!

i'm a 32F (or 34E but same thing really) and they're not that big.
    it's not that big!

i'm a 32F (or 34E but same thing really) and they're not that big.

Yeah, I don't think mine are that big. It's only what other people say to me. But when I look down at my chest, I don't think 'OH MY GOD THEY ARE HUUUUGE'.
    My post pregnant buddy is still at a 36DDD, she hasn't gone down after the baby. She has to special order bras, poor girl, as hardly any stores carry bigger than a DD that I see, and when they do they are always size 44 and such. She says they cost her like $40 a bra!

She tells me its like having basketballs taped to her and once her husband gets settled into his new job shes getting a reduction as they are starting to hurt her back. :(

I wouldn't have my own opinion *looks down and sees nothing* I grew once to a big C/small D, but that lasted a couple weeks, they've shrunk down now so the C is a bit baggy. Come on B :razz:

But high five to you and your boobies you two! :yippe: <--- thats a high five ;)
    I'll trade with you if you want :p I could have so much fun, make them clap, make them float in a pool, pick my nose when it gets cold :p
    my_name wrote:
    I could have so much fun, make them clap, make them float in a pool, pick my nose when it gets cold :p

:lol:
    If you've got the goods you cannot take it for granted. You must use it to its full potential. And I dont mean in a sexual way, or a I just grew boobies show them off skanky way.

I once said I wanted a man package as they are quite fun, you can make shapes and stuff and its just like a fun toy. I was told, if I had one, I would get used to it and would no longer find it fun. And the bigger more veloptious they are, the more you can do. :yes:

I took that to heart. I saw it as an eye opener. Don't take for granted what you have. Have fun with your stuff. Don't just let them sit there and be bored. For one day they may be gone and you will regret it. You'll have to live with the what if's. What if I could tuck my breast under my armpit? What if I could make a mosquito out of a penis? What if, when I moved like this, I could get my balls to clap with my butt... and you'll never know...
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    If you've got the goods you cannot take it for granted. You must use it to its full potential. And I dont mean in a sexual way, or a I just grew boobies show them off skanky way.

I once said I wanted a man package as they are quite fun, you can make shapes and stuff and its just like a fun toy. I was told, if I had one, I would get used to it and would no longer find it fun. And the bigger more veloptious they are, the more you can do. :yes:

I took that to heart. I saw it as an eye opener. Don't take for granted what you have. Have fun with your stuff. Don't just let them sit there and be bored. For one day they may be gone and you will regret it. You'll have to live with the what if's. What if I could tuck my breast under my armpit? What if I could make a mosquito out of a penis? What if, when I moved like this, I could get my balls to clap with my butt... and you'll never know...

what wonderful words of poetry my dear... :lol: i love my boobs, and i cherish every day with them! if one day they should droop i will be a very sad lady. but im not too worried, as my best mate says theyre the most pert big boobs she has ever seen :blush: thats a compliment and a half! oh and manda, ill let you touch, not like that boring babyshambler :p
    it's not that big!

i'm a 32F (or 34E but same thing really)

:hyper: