Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question about boobs for men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 23 years old, and a women. my bra size is a 34a. I fill it out and it fits and everything, and my boobs look a nice enough shape when in a bra but when it comes to removing it, they are like 2 sacks with something missing, they dont look full and r a lil bit of a downward sloping cone shapes. ive not had a man specifically complain but there is some staring and not in a good way lol

So its not really a question of size cos i know men like all shapes and sizes and some men think more than a handfull is a waste anyway, but how important is the shape to all you men out there? would u feel let down if u saw a woman dressed with the bra on and had nice shape of boobs then took it off and they were actually not that shape?

thanx for any replies :blush: plz do reply!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Boobs change when not confined to a bra, I don't think most men would complain if they were staring at bare breasts. Men these days know that boobies come in all shapes and sizes, as you say, so I wouldn't worry too much. Proportionality is what it's all about, so they say.

As for reducing the sag, have you tried toning your pecs?
    Kentish wrote:
    Boobs change when not confined to a bra, I don't think most men would complain if they were staring at bare breasts. Men these days know that boobies come in all shapes and sizes, as you say, so I wouldn't worry too much. Proportionality is what it's all about, so they say.

I agree.
    Kentish wrote:
    Proportionality is what it's all about, so they say.
    With respect to what aspect?
    The right man for you won't care what shape or size your boobs are. His hands will be all over them before he has a chance to think. :p You're worrying too much.
    if your boobs were the same shape when you took your bra off - what would be the point in wearing a bra.
    I worried about this too actually. My boobs arent that great after having a child, and I worried what the reaction would be with a new man, but I neednt have worried. It was abslolutely fine.
    I think (hetero) guys seem to be unanimous in that they just like boobies in all shapes and sizes.
    if your boobs were the same shape when you took your bra off - what would be the point in wearing a bra.
    I worried about this too actually. My boobs arent that great after having a child, and I worried what the reaction would be with a new man, but I neednt have worried. It was abslolutely fine.
    I think (hetero) guys seem to be unanimous in that they just like boobies in all shapes and sizes.
    I couldn't bear the idea if all boobs were the same shape. Boobs would become a bit boring to look at if they were all exactly the same, wouldn't they? Page 3 would die at a stroke! :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Page 3 would die at a stroke! :p
    The ones you see on page three do all look pretty much the same though, you never see the slightest bit of sagging/ assymetry on page three. Unless you get hold of a copy of News of The World "Readers' wives", they have all types.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    The ones you see on page three do all look pretty much the same though, you never see the slightest bit of sagging/ assymetry on page three. Unless you get hold of a copy of News of The World "Readers' wives", they have all types.
    I assume you've got hold of a copy of it? :p I haven't myself.
    Boobs are boobs. They're all grand.
    Infinite wrote:
    Boobs are boobs. They're all grand.

even saggy ones? :(
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I assume you've got hold of a copy of it? :p I haven't myself.
    I found a copy on the tube recently. It was fascinating as they had some really ur... weird looking boobs. Or at least weird for someone like myself who has only really seen other girl's boobs in photograph on page three etc. I read it shamelessly but when I got off I left it on the seat... the man sitting opposite me leapt up to get it! But seriously, there were wonky ones, ones with tiny nipples, ones with huge nipples, saggy ones, ones with strange coloured nippples. Lots of variety :thumb:
    soraliah wrote:
    even saggy ones? :(

Even saggy ones.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I found a copy on the tube recently.
    Hidden amongst abandoned copies of Metro, most probably. :p
    It was fascinating as they had some really ur... weird looking boobs. Or at least weird for someone like myself who has only really seen other girl's boobs in photograph on page three etc. I read it shamelessly but when I got off I left it on the seat... the man sitting opposite me leapt up to get it! But seriously, there were wonky ones, ones with tiny nipples, ones with huge nipples, saggy ones, ones with strange coloured nippples. Lots of variety :thumb:
    Er... I'm speechless, for once.
    I like large pendulous breasts myself, narrow back, large cup, preferrably in the G-H range. I know its weird but its just a thing I'm into although its only in picture form as I haven't got a g/f with such assets.
    i think they only stay the same shape braless when fake?
    Blah wrote:

or if you are in space
    MrG wrote:
    or if you are in space
    :yes:

Or if you are topless in deep water due to the breast being lighter than water.

When I went skinny dipping my boobs were around my neck :D
    MrG wrote:
    or if you are in space

I'm not convinced. Think we need to get NASA to test this out pronto. :p
    or if its a really shit bra.
    Tugger wrote:
    I like large pendulous breasts myself, narrow back, large cup, preferrably in the G-H range. I know its weird but its just a thing I'm into although its only in picture form as I haven't got a g/f with such assets.

Yeah, but if a girl with smaller ones offered herself on a plate to you, would you turn her down?

To the OP: breasts are breasts to most people. If anyone cares about the difference with or without bra enough for it to make a difference, you're better off without them.
    Tugger wrote:
    I can't imagine there are many women who have such huge proportions. :p
    Hmm i think they would be fake. I think for me (being openly bi now :D) a 32-34 C would be nice on a lady

Having said that I am a 32 E :blush:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I can't imagine there are many women who have such huge proportions. :p

Exactly

I always worry about my boobs and what a new man is going to think of them, but like everyone said: they guy is going to be pleased to be seeing naked breasts, his penis will be taking over his brain by that point anyway. :razz:
    I always worry about my boobs and what a new man is going to think of them, but like everyone said: they guy is going to be pleased to be seeing naked breasts, his penis will be taking over his brain by that point anyway. :razz:
    As long as there's something for him to play with, he's happy. :p
    Blah wrote:

Mine hardly change at all. But then there isn't much of them and I have very good muscles, so the only difference i notice is the nipples or lack of bra line.

As far as Tugger's post goes, I am perfectly happy with my B cup and will stay that way. It's easier to make small boobs look big than it is to make big boobs look small. Plus I don't need to worry about needing a bra. ;)

For the OP, I think that when it comes down to it, unless there's a few cups difference, no guy is going to care, I don't think there's anybody with perfectly symmetrical natural boobs.
    nah, any man thats had any experience like me wouldn't be worried, get out there girl, get fucked and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Garp1965 wrote:
    nah, any man thats had any experience like me wouldn't be worried, get out there girl, get fucked and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D I like that advice!

O.P- I also were really worried when I first got with my boyfriend, still am a bit funny about it, but hopefully in time that'll go... I hope so anyway :rolleyes:
    talia wrote:
    Hmm i think they would be fake. I think for me (being openly bi now :D) a 32-34 C would be nice on a lady

Having said that I am a 32 E :blush:

C-cups are a plentyful enough

i dont know what id do with a pair of E's though
    MrG wrote:
    C-cups are a plentyful enough

i dont know what id do with a pair of E's though

shove your face between them, and get them to jiggle, clearly.
    Blah wrote:
    shove your face between them, and get them to jiggle, clearly.

you were a man in a past life, wasnt you