Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    film_buff wrote:
    I Need Bottled Water!!!!!!

Big Brother, YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    I Need Bottled Water!!!!!!

That was the funniest shit I've seen in agessssss!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    if i had been big brother i would of got a bottle of water emptied it and then filled it up with tap water and given it to her. Then say you have to drink it in the diary room. When she drank it say "Did you like your water?" she would of replied "yes i did big brother, thank you" and then bb could of said "see nikki you do like tap water".

That would of been a classic
  • Options
    big brother is making me lose the will to live.
  • Options
    That nikki chick is a pain in the hole. Throwing a tantrum cause Big Brother won't give her bottled water. It's only been, what?! Four days? And they're already crying. Bunch of ammatures. haha!

As for Pete. It's not like Big Brother is using his illness badly. If anything, it will probably help the viewers see past his illness and see for what he really is (Like they should be doing with everyone who has a disability). Surely that's a good thing then.
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    if i had been big brother i would of got a bottle of water emptied it and then filled it up with tap water and given it to her. Then say you have to drink it in the diary room. When she drank it say "Did you like your water?" she would of replied "yes i did big brother, thank you" and then bb could of said "see nikki you do like tap water".

That would of been a classic

I was just thinking the same ya know. :yes:
  • Options
    Nikki annoys me muchly! As does Shabaz and that gobby woman who is now a big brotherhood leader.

Lea and the Torrets guy are my favourites...although that Sexual Terrorist is entertaining.
  • Options
    Yeah I like Leah, although initially I judged her on her appearance, she seem down to earth and nice.
    Shabaz is ridiculous and would really piss me off. As would attention seeker Nikki. Most guys idea of a nightmare girlfriend I would imagine. Why don't they just ignore her, I would.
    Why do all the guy go round topless? No one want to see your two chest hairs and erect nipples, and it's not even hot.
  • Options
    Out of all of them, George, the posh one, seems to be the most grounded and well adjusted.
    I swear Nicki is an actor, or mole of some sort - can someone really be that strange?
    Imogen is boring and not a lot going on upstairs. Granted, she's good looking but that's about it.
    I like Richard and Dawn are like, Mum n Dad.
    And if I ever met Sezer in real life, I'd kick his face in. Egotistical twat.
    Oh and Pete is soo gonna win this. He's lovely and extremely funny.

Ilora x
  • Options
    lol i like nikki
  • Options
    initially when shabaz entered into the house i really liked him.. but now after watching the rerun of last nights episode i think he's awful!!! if i was in the house with him i would be sooo annoyed!

i also found nikki equally as annoying. if i was in there when she was moaning about the water i would have smacked her one!!

i DO still like the gay cowboy one though. hes ace :D
  • Options
    I got told I was like Nikki at work yesterday. :grump:

I can't believe she's 24 years old. She acts like such a child!
  • Options
    I tell ya last night i really could of kicked the tv in listening to that Nikki's whining. Fuck sake! :D
  • Options
    Out of all of them, George, the posh one, seems to be the most grounded and well adjusted.

He seems to agree with Grace, I think they would make a good pairing.
    I swear Nicki is an actor, or mole of some sort - can someone really be that strange?

Yes. But only on purpose.
    Imogen is boring and not a lot going on upstairs. Granted, she's good looking but that's about it.

She seems a bit lost.
    I like Richard and Dawn are like, Mum n Dad.

Richard is a bit of a stereotype, although it seems he is a prankster, which is a good thing!! Dawn, she is definitely trying to reinvent herself, she is trying to find "the way"
    And if I ever met Sezer in real life, I'd kick his face in. Egotistical twat.

I thiink we are all egotistical to a point. He is arrogant because he is successful and used to getting what he wants, and considering we are all products of our environment, you can't blame him completely (for starters, how can you not be arrogant with a name like that?). I mean, if the girls in the house don't like the attention, they can just tell him to fuck off. But, will they...
    Oh and Pete is soo gonna win this. He's lovely and extremely funny.

Thing is though, is everyone (in the house and viewers) laughing with him or laughing at him?
    What is he about, apart from the wackiness?
  • Options
    My first thoughts on the housemates.

Bonnie Her accent drives me mad. She is not as loud and mad as she portrayed she would be though. I think she may be the first to go.

Pete I think that he is fantastic! Down to earth and seems a laugh. One of my favourite housemates!! :thumb:

George Thought he would be a right snob but he is not as bad as I thought he would be.

Shahbaz He knocks Crazy Frog off the top spot for the Most Annoying!!

Mikey Seems very quiet and sweet despite his thoughts on women.

Lea Mother Hen. Her extensions are shocking!

Imogen No opinion of her really. Seems nice enough.

Dawn Freaks me out a bit. She went in saying that she is not a peopels person etc etc and is acting the total opposite.

Glyn Claims to have a body that's "the closest example to perfection" :lol:

Lisa Why does she always say 'mint' and alright' ?!

Sezer Sleazy Geezer. I like him. He just needs to watch his hands with the women in the house.

Nikki Just give her a bottle of water so she will shut the fuck up!! :mad:

Grace She reminds me of the sort of girl that I find annoying. Spoilt and boring!!

Richard Another of my favourites. Cannot wait to see how he handles Shahbaz.
  • Options
    Can't stand Sezer he's so up his own arse it's unreal. Thought the funniest part was when he entered the house he spoke to the camera and said something about 'ceasers palace - lets get it started'. Then as he introduced himself to Lea she called him Ceaser salad!! Ha Ha quality , the look on his face said it all.
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:

Lisa Why does she always say 'mint' and alright' ?!

Cos she's a proper broad Mancunian. haha, her accent really reminds me of some of my friends! I was laughing at her last night when she was like 'yeah, hes mint him!'.

Glyns accent really annoys me for some reason, its so weird, whats his first language is it Welsh and then English? He sounds like he struggles with English sometimes! I think hes quite sweet though.

Suprisingly I'm quite liking Lea even if she does have those ridiculous implants and extensions...

Shahbaz is awful. Why does he go on about being gay so much? Hes annoying, get him out!

...oh dear, i said i wasnt going to watch it this year...:D
  • Options

...oh dear, i said i wasnt going to watch it this year...:D

I know me too ... whoops :D
  • Options
    shabaz is a massive pain in the arse and i think he was totally out of order last night when glyn was saying he flet uncomfortable with shabaz touching him, whether it was because he is gay or not its down to him whether he wants someone to touch him and shabaz is like "well im touchy feely blah blah blah so i will continue to touch you" i was raging if i was glyn i would have given him a gob full. i would be like "get f**ked mate, i dont want you to touch me so dont fecking touch me" poor lamb didnt know what to say. shabaz needs a shake for a grown man he is a total ass!
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    Is anyone else just totally sick of Shabaz crying? Really?
    He's a troubled soul.
  • Options
    we've got a big brother sweepstake at work, and one of mine is Nikki. I could cry.

i also have Dawn, who I'm not entirely sure about, and kitkat person, who I have high hopes for.

so far i like Pete, Lisa (although she does have the potential to get very old very fast), Richard and Lea. :thumb:
  • Options
    OMG PETE'S WILLY.
  • Options
    Tonight, I'm sitting here on the PC surfing the Internet quietly. Elsewhere in the room, my sister and mum are watching Big Brother. From what I've heard of the show loudly, I get the idea they are all pretentious bastards. I have just spent five minutes listening to some annoying, whiny git talking crap about how he feels hurt inside the Big Brother house following some incident where someone jumped off a cushion or other. Please, someone set a plague on them all.
  • Options
    Top 4 so far:

1. Pete
    2. Richard
    3. Lisa
    4. Surprisingly Lea

Can someone tell me why George is the 2nd favourite to win, i havent actually seen him speak yet
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    OMG PETE'S WILLY.
    :eek:
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Can someone tell me why George is the 2nd favourite to win, i havent actually seen him speak yet

Because he hardly says anything. He doesn't offend others, just goes on quietly so wont get nominated, so will last ages.
  • Options
    Because he hardly says anything. He doesn't offend others, just goes on quietly so wont get nominated, so will last ages.
    Exactly. If you're a bland, inoffensive dullard, you'll survive in Big Brother. At least until the last few weeks.
  • Options
    I like Sezer, Lisa, Grace and Lea. Especially Sezer and Lisa because I think they're straight down the line and say what they think.

I think Richard is quite manipulative and will be in control of the house before anyone even realises it...
  • Options
    I think Richard is quite manipulative and will be in control of the house before anyone even realises it...

:yes: Yep, exactly what i think, he knows what he's doing too.

I didn't like lisa at first but shes starting to grow on me.
  • Options
    He reminds me of the tall gay one from last year.