Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

for those that care/believe!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and 5 of my friends were held hostage at gunpoint and tied up for 12 hours last night, they made my mates girlfriend go into her work (post office) and empty the safe, estimated they got 150k

fuckin crazy crazy shit, 3 gunmen kicked my mates door through and tied everyone up, serious shit, they knew what they were at, had it well sussed, im pretty sure they're gonna get away with it

was actually pretty funny after a while, bit scary at the start but when we realised they werent gonna kill us it was ok

nothing on news yet for some reason, ive spent most of the day doing interviews with the CID, had to talk to some real top boys, its down as a very serious crime

ah well, now all i have to do is sit back and look forward to my claim ;)

Comments

• Options
    "pretty funny after a while" ? pffft. What you mean after you'd put on some clean pants?

god that sucks.
  • Options
    I don't know how I would feel after that. Pretty shaken up probably, as well as excited. :)
  • Options
    Haha fucking nuts ba. That's mad like, was it wee conchurs house? Sounds like your typical Belfast raid to me!
  • Options
    did they gag you as well? and how did you get free?

poor ickle aiden :(
  • Options
    its stupid how desperate people are for money these days...
  • Options
    these days?
    People have always done robberies since money was invented.

Glad youre alright z01.
  • Options
    yeah glad ur ok, no stockholm syndrome?
    seriously glad ur alrite, even though i dont know you it aint fun, i guess.
  • Options
    these days?
    People have always done robberies since money was invented.

Glad youre alright z01.
    i mean it seems to be getting more and more violent and more often
  • Options
    dunno, you look at the history of stuff like highway robberies, piracy, great robberies throughout history, and organised gangs, thieves and pickpockets roaming the streets. I Think were actually safer than we ever were.
    Doesnt mean to say its not awful when it does happen of course.
  • Options
    :sour:
  • Options
    it was quite scary at the start, i came in an hour after that had happened to everyone else, i opened the door and walked into the flat and wondered why the lights were off then next thing someone stuck a gun to my head and told me to get on my knees .. i thought it was one of my mates fuckin around at the start, i turned round and looked and him and went wtf and he hit me a good whack round the head with the gun and i thought hmm no fuckin about here

they were wearin white boiler suits, faces covered, rubber gloves etc scrubbed the fuck out of the flat before they left, these boys knew what they were doing, didnt leave a trace

wasnt until i got tied up and threw into the other room that i realised the rest of my mates were there too, didnt have a clue what was goin on until about 9 this morning .. the kidnapper people were ok tho, werent violent or anything really (apart from to my mate, but he was snattered and was calling them all sorts, they kicked the fuck out of him a good few times he kept goin on, crazy bastard)

and yes turlough it was his flat, its all coordinated off with forensics now, cant go near it .. the bastard forensic people stole my phone and clothes that i was wearing (inlcuding new shoes i just got!) which are useless they arent gonna find fuck all ..

i feel ok, heads wrecked from no sleep and too much questioning .. need a fuckin smoke :shocking:
  • Options
    Sounds fucked up and scary!

sometimes the reality of things like this dont hit you till a bit later. remember if you need to let off steam or talk about it, we`re all here :)
  • Options
    Theres just some really fucked up people in this world, seems to be more than ever now. You just have ot be more carefull out and about. Soudns liek a scary experience, glad your ok.
  • Options
    Where bouts do you live?

(So i can avoid it :p)
  • Options
    belfast

it wasnt all that bad, when i saw everyone else in the room i knew it was something to do with money etc, knew they werent gonna kill us .. i thought i was about to get stiffed on the spot at the start tho

ill be straight down to the doctors on monday anyway :naughty:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    belfast

it wasnt all that bad, when i saw everyone else in the room i knew it was something to do with money .. i thought i was about to get stiffed on the spot at the start tho

ill be straight down to the doctors on monday anyway :naughty:

Oh that explains it then.

I wouldn't set foot in there anyway.
  • Options
    lol its not an everyday occurance, it happened to people across the street from me the other month, 200k was stolen, i thought hmm thats a bit close to home... never expected it to happen to me! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Hey, z01, I'm glad you're OK!.. Sounds like you are still high on the adrenaline.., just take it easy and like SCC said we're here for any time you feel like talking abut it. These kind of thing take a while to digest..
    All the best.. :)
  • Options
    Well that's something to tell the kids about eh. I'm suprised anyone wants to work around money there if there's a big risk of blackmail?

Hope you're well anyway! Did any TV crews film you or anything?
  • Options
    aye fuck that you won't catch me working alone in any post offices :crazyeyes

if i was her i would have had a few g's down my top on the way down to meet him !
  • Options
    I know I'm already talking to ya on msn, but wanted to make a post on here as well.
    Ya poor wee git :(

Hope you feel better soon from all that :heart: HUGZ :heart:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Fucking hell.

Good to hear your all reasonably OK man, thats a right headfuck I tell you. I'd hate that to happen!

Take care out there man.
  • Options
    loada stella and a few joints later and i couldnt even give a fuck .. i didnt get hurt and ill get a nice claim out of it, it was a fucking expierence to say the least

now i have such a story to tell people!
  • Options
    Fucking hell mate, that is serious! Glad your ok though! Good excuse to get fucked! :razz:
  • Options
    after the armed robbery at my place, theres a few of us managed ti learn to laugh about it
  • Options
    That just sounds like a typical belfast raid to me, you hear it on the news all the time but you'd never expect it to happen to someone you know. That's mad like!
  • Options
    forensics will be picking up all them bits o weed you dro pped and them e's you lost ...must have belonged to the bad guys guv ... :D
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    That just sounds like a typical belfast raid to me, you hear it on the news all the time but you'd never expect it to happen to someone you know. That's mad like!

Awk shush you. Belfast aint all bad.
    My local co-op hasn't got robbed in a whole year now, I think :chin:
  • Options
    dunno, you look at the history of stuff like highway robberies, piracy, great robberies throughout history, and organised gangs, thieves and pickpockets roaming the streets. I Think were actually safer than we ever were.
    Doesnt mean to say its not awful when it does happen of course.

Apparently hits of armoured money vans are up by a disproportionate amount this year :chin:

Glad your alright zoi :) why dont you sell your story to the papers??
  • Options
    why dont you sell your story to the papers??

aye im considerin it, theres still fuck all on the news, bastards