Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That Lea woman is just hideous. She might have big tits and bleached hair extensions, but she just looks like a younger version of Bet Lynch to me.

Glyn is the ugliest toff i've ever seen, and i can tell Sezer is gonna piss me right off with his "charm". Oh and Bonnie is just fuckin annoying.

All in all it's just gonna irritate me!

What happened to the days when they were all relatively normal people in there? Not attention seeking freaks.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    No wonder, it looked like a cement mixer had put it on :/

Silly bint she is.

She looked rough as fuck sat on that sofa with the other girls, they showed her and she looked like she'd been pulled through a hedge backwards.

AND - like, half of them already know each other! When Grace came in she was like 'OMG HIIIII!!!!!' to at least two of the other housemates.

Anyway, I'm just off to buy as many Kit Kats as I can afford.
  • Options
    When are people going to learn? If you're going into the Big Brother house, never wear something stupid and skimpy, ie a bunny costume or a man thong, because they will with hold your suitcase!
  • Options
    Anyway, I'm just off to buy as many Kit Kats as I can afford.
    I think you and Lisa would get on :p
  • Options
    Shit. I almost forgot my favourite line so far. 'I doooo do kinkyyyyyy...' I've said that so much today... what a geek.

Haha also, the way Lisa says 'alright' and 'mint' all the time, that's just like me. :D
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    I think you and Lisa would get on :p
    Haha also, the way Lisa says 'alright' and 'mint' all the time, that's just like me. :D

:o
  • Options
    Probably the biggest bunch of retards ever. The guy shezer and a couple of the girls seem ok, but fuck some of them or annoying I had to turn it over because I couldn't listen to that gay guy kebab or something. :yuck:

Don't think I will be watching it this year at least in previous years they had so genuine normal people.
  • Options
    :o
    I was going to say she actually reminded me of you!

Since I've never met you though I thought you might think I was a bit weird for saying that so Im glad you did :D
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    I was going to say she actually reminded me of you!

Since I've never met you though I thought you might think I was a bit weird for saying that so Im glad you did :D

I'm not as chipmunky, and I'm not Chinese. Aaaaand my accent isn't quite as strong as hers - the people who'll met me will hopefully agree with that... :p

I like her though because she's a Mancunian. Woo!!!!
  • Options
    I love all the housemates. Think they've picked a great bunch. All freaks, but in a good way. haha.

Pete is adorable. And Lisa seems really funny.
    Sezer is gorgeous and Imogen is really pretty.

So far, it's all good. Hopefully the bitching will start soon enough.
  • Options
    Putting a mentally ill person in there is fucking disgusting if you ask me.

i'd expect nothing better from the rancid cuntflaps that run channel four though.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Putting a mentally ill person in there is fucking disgusting if you ask me.

i'd expect nothing better from the rancid cuntflaps that run channel four though.

Hows it disgusting though?
  • Options
    I don't see why it's such a bad thing surely he's got as much right to be in there as anyone else.
  • Options
    Hows it disgusting though?
    Cos they are using his illness as "entertainment".
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I don't see why it's such a bad thing surely he's got as much right to be in there as anyone else.

So you think its fine to turn someone with a serious mental disability into a national figure of fun, mocking him for his disability?

I don't. But no doubt this makes me "boring" and "prudish", so pheh.

It's like laughing at a kid in a wheelchair.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    So you think its fine to turn someone with a serious mental disability into a national figure of fun

What about Tony Blair?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    So you think its fine to turn someone with a serious mental disability into a national figure of fun, mocking him for his disability?

He auditioned for the show, so he put himself up for this. Nobody made him do that.

ETA - I can't say anything anyway, when that Teenage Tourettes programme was on I almost wet myself laughing.
  • Options
    I felt sorry for the Leah woman, being booed as she went into the house.. as she said, she's done nothing wrong. If she had been 20 years younger, with slightly smaller implants, she would've been wolf-whistled, and would be in all the lads mags as soon as she came out, no doubt. Its how she chooses to look, and she seems a friendly and intelligent woman - I much prefer her to the previous bimbos who have been in the BB house, yet have gained a lot more attention, i.e. Vanessa, Michelle, Saskia, Orlaith..

I hate that people are so often judged on their looks nowadays.

I hope nothing too bad is said about her, as I feel for her son.
  • Options
    i haven't read the thread but..

i love everyone in the house! they've picked some great characters this year. i don't know everyones names yet but my faves so far are: nikki (playboy bunny), the common as muck mancunian lisa and the gay cowboy. the girls need to watch out for sleazy cesar though!

shebaz.. lorraine kelly much?
  • Options
    also.. i just looked up the page.. pete wanted to be on big brother! no one made him go through all those auditions. and so far there has been a very positive response from the rest of the house who think he's great. i'm sure that will brush off onto the general public too.

get off your high horses, sheesh.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    shebaz.. lorraine kelly much?

Mrs Doubtfire, actually. Especially when he first walked into the house!

HELLLOOOOO!
  • Options
    Mrs Doubtfire, actually. Especially when he first walked into the house!

HELLLOOOOO!
    yeh but he's super frisky and touches everyone up like lorraine kelly!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh but he's super frisky and touches everyone up like lorraine kelly!

Haha yeah he is well touchy-feely! I tuned in at like 10am this morning and he was talking to the cameras in the bathroom about Audrey Hepburn. Complete weirdo!

I can see myself getting addicted again.
  • Options
    What the fuck is that stupid bitch doing gurning about water Nicky or something. FUCK OFF! I was she was never picked, typical cheap slag who looks like shit.

Saying she will die if she doesn't get water when there is perfectly good filtered water.

If I had the chance I would kick her in the head till she passed out.
  • Options
    Depressed people choose to commit suicide, it doesn't mean we should let them.

But yes, as I suspected I am just prudish and on a high horse. At least Endemol don't even pretend that they psychologically screen people to ensure they can cope anymore.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I'm not sure that people with tourette's syndrome are "mentally ill", tbh. He's defo my favourite, he's probably the only one in there I actually like. Him and the gay one whose name I can't remember just now.

Likewise, and Sezure and George seem ok.
  • Options
    That Nikki girl is ridiculous. Screaming at people in the diary room over water? I mean ffs. I don't particularly like tap water (ignoring the fact that the water they get is actually fully filtered etc), but if there's nothing else then drink it you silly.... *ahem* I wont say what I think, it's a horrible word.

But seriously, she's an embarrassment to the Nikki's of the world :p

I do like Pete though. He's lovely! Imogen's dead pretty as well, she seems OK too.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Where's that? In a non stalking sense, Im just nosey :p

West end of Glasgow. Seen him around Dumbarton road and Byres road. There was a thing in the paper about him and apparantly he gets beaten up all the time by neds cos he goes around in drag
  • Options
    I Need Bottled Water!!!!!!