Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Length of fuckedness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

How long do lot tend to stay high after dropping?
Whenever i take pills (not very often now but its always been like this), i only seem to feel them for about a hour and a 1/2. Rushing for about 45mins but then just kinda tingly for a while after that. This happens all the time with pills from a variety of different sources (both at home and at uni) so i kno its not just a dodgy batch.

Plus no matter how many i take, it just seems to last an hourish for each one. Some of my friends manage on one or two over the whole night, whenever iv tried that i just want to go to bed by 3am!

Its not really a problem i just tend to take more at regular intervals to keep it going on all night, just wondering does anyone else get this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't really know to be honest...i just eat them....say i eat some at around 11 and keep eating them until 1/2am...ah fuck it i dunno.

Who cares..just eat them and go with the buzz...whenever it's over it's over. That's pretty much it.
    if you are a regular user then your tolerance can be a factor, but also if you have been caining pills for a particularly long time the amount of serotonin that is released into the synaptic space can be reduced.
    When I first started taking them, one pill got me fucked for 5 plus hours, I woke up the next morning feeling normal.

Towards the end, I was taking 10, lasting from 10pm-4 or 5am, felt wrecked and fucked up for days even weeks afterwards. That's when you know you have to stop! :thumb:
    One pill used to last me pretty much all night, about 5 hours or so. But now one would probably last about 3 hours, depending on the amount of MDMA.

Just beware if you decide to take shitloads of pills, that you don't really want to be having to leave the club at 5am having dropped another 2 at 4am! Although coming down while you're in the club is a lot worse. Got to time it right.
    This is the wierd thing- i dont think it is anything to do with tolerance. I first started taking pills when i was 16 and even then one would only last 2 hours max. I could understand if it was a gradual build up over regular use, but its been like that since day one!

Like i said before, i very rarely use anymore, was just curious.
    Hmm maybe my body's just screwed since birth would explain a few things!
    I'm sure there are varying levels of inherent tolerance and base level effect of MDMA in people. I guess you could just be at the far end of the scale.

Perhaps you could go and ask your GP :lol:
    iguana wrote:
    Hmm maybe my body's just screwed since birth would explain a few things!

Yes you've been fucked from birth...it's as plausible as any scientific answer can tell you ;) :thumb:
    Takes me a few days to recover from pills these days, plus the rush is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

If you stop taking pills for a long period of time does your tolerance decrease? Or does this mean I've had my fun?
    gets better again but never as good as it was initially
    Aspire wrote:
    If you stop taking pills for a long period of time does your tolerance decrease? Or does this mean I've had my fun?

The high does get stronger, but you never get back the first experience, your mind has learnt the experience and the novelty has gone.