Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Overdose

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Exactly what I was thinking... :yes:

I think the OP was already sorted out anyway...
  • Options
    im sure that they would never tell you to throw up because if you dont throw it all up then it will be absorbed more quicky due to you throwing up some of the mucus from your stomach lining?

im sure thats what i got told on the drug awareness course that i had to do when i worked in a night club years ago
  • Options
    spanner wrote:
    All this bickering probably isn't helping the original poster. If you want to pontificate about the rights and wrongs of suicide, it might be better to head over to the politics and debate forum.

Thanks for posting that I was starting to feel a bit uneasy about how this thread had turned out.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting that I was starting to feel a bit uneasy about how this thread had turned out.
    Same. I was a bit disturbed to read someone say "killing yourself takes guts" or something along those lines. Please don't say things like this on a thread where somebody needs help. That's just inconsiderate, stupid and dangerous.