Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FM 2005 question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I start a new game, do I have to selecty other countries leagues in order to manage a forigen team later in the game? Also what does the extra detail button mean next to the league you have selected mean?

Comments

• Options
    If you want to Manage outside the 4 main leagues then yes. Usually the ones already selected are English, Spanish, Italian, French.

Not sure about the second, only play on FM2006 so they must be pretty similar. May mean all the smaller leagues are included, conference etc..
  • Options
    The answer is yes, you have to select the league but remember the more leagues the bigger the memory needed otherwise it's really slow.
  • Options
    Turn off extra detail, it's just unimportant crap that slows the game down.

Surprised your still on FM2005.

FM2006 really is the bomb once you get the patches and all the graphics on the go, and that's from someone who generally hates computer games.

Only way I'll ever see Aberdeen in the Champions League, innit :thumb:
  • Options
    Forget 05 AND o6 Fm o7 is out in roughly October, SI has already started talking about it on their forums :D ..
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Only way I'll ever see Aberdeen in the Champions League, innit :thumb:

hah Aberdeen got relegated in the first season in my Gretna game.They got Jardel somehow though :chin: