Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Democracy.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anyway, engaging in debate with klintock is pointless, he's autistic and doesn't understand things.
  • Options
    I think it's quite ironic that Blagsta spends his working life helping people overcome difficulty (allegedly). I can picture the scene now..

"I have this problem...I'm an addict"

"Read a book, that'll fix it"

"Well I can't read"

"Fucking idiot. >sigh< Well, as a hardened anarchist, I will obviously spend the morning ringing around state agencies looking for stolen cash for you to chuck at your habit. Whatever you do, don't recover too quickly or I am out of a job."
  • Options
    Every time I engage in debate, I get roundly ignored, so no. Piss off

You have to love the irony of one who says the above with a history of putting those who attempt to debate him on ignore after numerous posts of calling them whackos and conspiracy nutters, et al. :thumb:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    I think it's quite ironic that Blagsta spends his working life helping people overcome difficulty (allegedly). I can picture the scene now..

"I have this problem...I'm an addict"

"Read a book, that'll fix it"

"Well I can't read"

"Fucking idiot. >sigh< Well, as a hardened anarchist, I will obviously spend the morning ringing around state agencies looking for stolen cash for you to chuck at your habit. Whatever you do, don't recover too quickly or I am out of a job."
    :lol:
  • Options
    He's so sexy. :heart:

I DO love a pssionate man. Shame I also like them to have more than two braincells. :p
  • Options
    yes, thats right, I tell my clients to piss off, leave me alone and read a book, the junkie scum :mad:
  • Options
    I found klintock have changed alot these day, noticing his signature :D
  • Options
    yes, thats right, I tell my clients to piss off, leave me alone and read a book, the junkie scum :mad:

You see, with this level of reading comprehension, I wonder why you keep recommending books.

Perhaps I can point one out for you. It has puppies and kittens and big letters like A

Once you have a read a few of those perhaps you can come back with the big boys and girls.
  • Options
    hey, what's up with you 2. why don't you 2 just stop, you will only make your partner hate your more with your bitter sacarcism ( is this how it spell ), maybe you 2 have the biggest potential to be friend, so why don't try to get alone

I guess there's a more important issue under discussion, so why don't let us go back to topic.

I think every system has its advantage and disadvantage, what do you think?
  • Options
    ok, let's take your daddy for example , I guess, in usa, they are overwhelmingly black and mexicon, however i don't see any black or mexicon president, is this what you mean by democracy? :razz:
  • Options
    As this is a thread I started - theres no such thing as the USA!

Or black or mexican. It's nonsense. Lunacy.
  • Options
    but your daddy claim themself to be the biggest democracy which is currently under discussion :D
  • Options
    Yeah "claim".

I can "claim" anything I like. Doesn't make it so.
  • Options
    but you happen to take his propaganda for granted, :yuck: when i first talk to you.

well you daddy has set a fine example for you kind, so why don't let's just start by talking about your daddy :p
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Yeah "claim".

I can "claim" anything I like. Doesn't make it so.

so you claim borders and countries dont exist?

but it doesnt make you right?

ahh got you now ! :D
  • Options
    Yay!

So we say something and then what we do if we are rational people is check against the real world to see if I am right. And I am.
  • Options
    which isn't the case when it's you happen to check your daddy. :D you found your daddy to be the most correct, you just keep doing its bidding without raising any suspicion, which you found isn't true later
  • Options
    Sorry Achinese, i don't know what you are saying...........

Claim has been made - there are countries with borders. We go to the place where the borders are said to exist. they aren't there. The claim was false.

Simple, neh?
  • Options
    Sorry Achinese, i don't know what you are saying...........
    well, you got big issue of reading and complehension, but you can start by learning from me, eventhough you have right to be ignorant :D
  • Options
    No mate, it's YOUR job to communicate what you want to effectively.

If i don't understand you, it's because you did it wrong.

So, improve and we can get along. :)

So, please rephrase or something all that "daddy" stuff. Ta.
  • Options
    if i don't understand you, it's because you did it wrong.

but, it's very clear to everyone else, are you going to claim we are not as good and intelligent as you? :D
  • Options
    but, it's very clear to everyone else, are you going to claim we are not as good and intelligent as you? :D

Errr no.

I purely and simply do not understand what you mean. So i ask for explanations. When they do not come, I assume you do not know what you are talking about.

I do not understand at least half your posts, not the other posts.
  • Options
    ok, i will leave that question aside,

do you have good reason why shoudn't we start by talking about your daddy(maybe he is no longer your daddy, but you know, i become used to it)? :chin:
  • Options
    do you have good reason why shoudn't we start by talking about your daddy? :chin:

Sure, but what's the relevence?
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    do you have good reason why shoudn't we start by talking about your daddy(maybe he is no longer your daddy, but you know, i become used to it)? :chin:

Because there is already a sex forum for fetish discussions...
  • Options
    as i have said earlier that your beloved daddy (maybe he is no longer your daddy, but you know, i become used to it) set a good example for you. and you were grown up in an environment that was full of your daddy's propaganda.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Because there is already a sex forum for fetish discussions...

for real, good for you:thumb:, but I am not really interested in that.
    i guess it's not proper to talk usa propaganda in fetish forum :D
  • Options
    as i have said earlier that your beloved daddy (maybe he is no longer your daddy, but you know, i become used to it) set a good example for you. and you were grown up in an environment that was full of your daddy's propaganda.

:confused:
  • Options
    deleted