Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

busted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well heres the story a friend of mine got busted by the old bill and they found a quite a large stash of weed and hash any ways he was arrested and bailed till tomorrow, today he gets woken up to a massive bang and its the police again raiding his gaf he's been arrested again, jus wondering if they are allowed to keep raiding you after they have caught you once ? cheers guys !

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As long as they have a warrant, yes.

Get him to call Release (www.release.org.uk) ASAP.
    yea i will thanks ! thought they needed evidence to get a warrant but the evidence is probably from the last raid yea i get him to get in contact with release thats if he gets released !
    Its not uncommon for them to watch dealers (or suspected dealers) after they take their stash, because the first instinct is to go out and get some more to sell to pay for the bail/laywer.

That way they can find the dealers dealer too.
    yea its just very strange as some one tipped them off last time they knew where everything was and he was called the "target" lol i dont like people that tell tales !!!!! :mad:
    Once you've been arrested for certain amount of illegal substance it's always a good idea to clear ones house of anything else that may incriminate you. I here about this kind of thing alot, most are unsuspecting that the old bill will come knocking in the early hours for a raid.