Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cock Blocking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The message below is from another message board. It’s funny but also seems quite familiar. Basically the guy is hitting on the attractive one in the group (and is doing well) but the others keep trying to interfere or distract preventing previously stated hitting on.

Why do the not so attractive girls ‘cock block’. Is it because they are getting no attention?

You have just had an encounter with that species, the Elephantine Cock Blocker (Pachydermus Haltus Dickus, or PHD).

Usually, they cluster together in groups of 3 or 4, only one of which is of a different species, most often the Babus Maximus.

The small group of PHDs - often referred to as a babble - will hover around Babus Maximus and make it their business to fend off any males of the species that are intent on a mating display.

This phalanx of PHDs has little useful purpose, though they have been known to be excellent producers of methane.

Some males of the species have developed a process to bypass the babble of PHDs, but often it ends up being a suicide mission for one of the males.

When a group of males - a horn - enters an area where there is a Babus Maximus being attended to by a babble of PHDs, the process involves one of the males to distract the PHDs to allow one of more of the remaining males to initiate a mating display. Most often this distraction process involves such delicacies as donuts, twinkies or other foods not found in nature.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Much is left up to the Babus Maximus on choosing her mate, and commonly she will leave, her PHDs in tow, without one.

However, when it does work, one of the males will accompany Babus Maximus to a local private area. What happens during the ensuing hours remains a mystery.

Meanwhile, the babble of jelly-and-icing-sugar-smeared PHDs continue to be distracted, but if one of them raises her head above the trough and notices that they have abandoned their Babus Maximus, it is strongly suggested that the males in attendance beat a hasty retreat.

Few things are more dangerous than a sugar-high PHD in a flying rage.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    I like. Scarily true, I've probably been guilty of scaring men off my mashed amtes on a night out though... :angel:
  • Options
    With me it depends... If you guy is blatantly a prick I won't encourage my friend, if he tries to touch her against her will he can say goodbye to his nuts... I normally step away when guys talk to them.

I actually hate attention off men in clubs.
  • Options
    With me it depends... If you guy is blatantly a prick I won't encourage my friend, if he tries to touch her against her will he can say goodbye to his nuts... I normally step away when guys talk to them.

I actually hate attention off men in clubs.
    Not surprising, is it :razz:
  • Options
    Hmm, i'm the same as moonrat. I am the granny of the group with regard to keeping an eye on my friends, making sure menfolk do not take advantage when the girls are properly rat arsed etc. One bloke called me a frigid ball breaker, i smiled, said thank you and went back to my drink. See i'm even polite :D
  • Options
    wish my friends would cock block.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    wish my friends would cock block.
    :yes:

Although that would ruin the fun sometimes!
  • Options
    :yes:

Although that would ruin the fun sometimes!

no it wouldnt, i only ever attract wierdos or OAPs!
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

I'm sure thats not true...one of mates always seems to attract men with missing teeth for some reason. :yum:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

Me too :grump: - almost without exception - and they're extreme weirdos as well, which is pretty worrying... my friends tend to stand on the sidelines chuckling.

I can't say I've noticed this "cock blocking" phenomenon, but I'll keep my eyes open in the future.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Me too :grump: - almost without exception - and they're extreme weirdos as well, which is pretty worrying... my friends tend to stand on the sidelines chuckling.

I can't say I've noticed this "cock blocking" phenomenon, but I'll keep my eyes open in the future.

As a fellow sufferer, I'd cockblock you from the wierdos :cool:

My friends laugh too :(
  • Options
    i read this thread title and i had a flash of twisted vision, of some form of tennis/ping pong involving cocks