Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

College Taster...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
It's my college taster session at 6pm today and my IBS has kicked in, I'm so totally nervous I can't concentrate.

Any last words of wisdom?

Ilora x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    No words of wisdom as such, but try and relax and remember that - even though they may be better at hiding it - most other people will also be nervous as hell at prospect of new people, a new place and being hit with a barrage of info.

Take it in your stride and have fun, I'm sure it'll all go swimmingly but good luck anyway! Let us know how you get on with it :)
  • Options
    Thanks Briggi :thumb: Mucho appreciated :)

Ilora x
  • Options
    Back home now, and (as usual) it wasn't as scary as my mind told me it was going to be!! We learnt how to create a black eye from a bruise wheel - and mine was well good, it actually looked realistic! Made a split lip.. which also looked rather real! We filled in a couple of questionnaires and that was it really.

We find out if we're successful in the next 2/3 weeks (which is quite cruel to keep us hanging for that long, but oh well!)

Ilora x
  • Options
    Sounds like great fun actually. I'm sure if you enjoyed it then it would have showed. Good luck :)