Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

myspace, not myspace, myspace and...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
not myspace again...

Just to let know people who were my friend in myspace that I have cancelled my account again...

The main reason is that I have already a personal website and boards, so I should concentrate on that, it hasn't been updated in ages, instead of spending time on myspace...

Voilá, j'ai fini mon message :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Actually I re-opened it... hehe... just can't make my mind up and realise it get me something to do when I'm bored :)

so here is my stuff again...

http://www.myspace.com/nihilisticmadman
    Oh and have been browsing profiles and plenty still have the original myspace design, which I think we can all agree suck big time...

So thought I share a link to a site that rocks when it comes to edit your myspace account...

Here it is

That one is the best I've seen so far, got profile editor with preview, tutorials, generators to edit/add/remove part of your account andmuch more...
    I wondered why you'd added me as a friend when you were already on my list! Do you like the fridge on my profile? I went a bit crazy yesterday and made it a dial-up nightmare.
    Cos I cancelled my account and re-opened it... I do stuff like that sometimes... don't ask, I'm just weird ;) So lost all my friends, which is why I requested to be your friend again :)
    It's ok, you can be my friend :thumb:
    :yippe:

And just love the fridge btw!!
    :D
    Do you like my video of the Ukelele Ochestra of Great Britain? I saw them live, haha.
    :D
    Do you like my video of the Ukelele Ochestra of Great Britain? I saw them live, haha.

these guys fair rock! which song is it of?

they were on some show the other day doing smells like teen spirit, loved it.
    I SAW THEM LIVE TOO. They rock my world
    Theyre playing at Guilfest again this year YAY, and we`re gonna go see them :yes:
    That's the song, it's from when they were on Jools Holland. I have nearly all of their autographs from Fairport last year, we stalked them for a bit.
    That's the song, it's from when they were on Jools Holland. I have nearly all of their autographs from Fairport last year, we stalked them for a bit.

you groupie
    We got loads of autographs because we are cool.
    :( I wish I was you
    cheers for addin me NMM, and ive just redesigned my profile using ur link :thumb:
    :( I wish I was you
    :p