Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gf Wont Give Blowjob

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    brad18 wrote:
    How am i the one being selfish if i lick her out?
    Because surely you do that because you enjoy it, not because you expect a blowjob in return. :rolleyes:
    I enjoy it because it turns me on and gets me in the mood.

Cant beleive how long this post has got, and ive only just joined!
    Trying so hard not to react to the blatant fucking arsehole-ness of that comment Brad!
    brad18 wrote:
    I enjoy it because it turns me on and gets me in the mood.

Cant beleive how long this post has got, and ive only just joined!
    So she doesn't enjoy it, and it doesn't get her in the mood. Should she still be obliged to do it, just because you did?
    So she doesn't enjoy it, and it doesn't get her in the mood. Should she still be obliged to do it, just because you did?

Someone more awake and able to formulate what I was thinking into a decent sentence!
    :rolleyes: I'm surprised you even have a girlfriend with an attitude like that.
    Tweety wrote:
    :rolleyes: I'm surprised you even have a girlfriend with an attitude like that.

:yes: Seconded
    Tee hee, this made me laugh. "Reasoned debate", ie, you telling her how much you want a blow job, her eventually seeing reason and backing down and agreeing to it.
    That's not quite what I meant. There's no easy way to bring up the subject of oral sex, but basically, he needs to find out why she doesn't want to do this. There could be several ideas. She might think he's unclean down there. Answer - go for a shower together! She might just not know how it's done, or may not be confident on how it's done. Answer - some sex lessons together. :naughty: She just may not like doing it. Answer - try masturbating him instead. Several ways to counter this, but I'll leave that to your respective imaginations...
    stargalaxy wrote:
    That's not quite what I meant. There's no easy way to bring up the subject of oral sex, but basically, he needs to find out why she doesn't want to do this. There could be several ideas. She might think he's unclean down there. Answer - go for a shower together! She might just not know how it's done, or may not be confident on how it's done. Answer - some sex lessons together. :naughty: She just may not like doing it. Answer - try masturbating him instead. Several ways to counter this, but I'll leave that to your respective imaginations...
    :yes: i agree communication is necessary
    although at the end of the day if she just really doesn't want to... you're just going to have to accept it
    \
    If she doesn't want to do it, he either accepts it, or he admits that he's a shallow arsehole whose main goal in life is to get his dick sucked, and dumps her. If she's got any sense, she'll see that he's a selfish fuckwit who doesn't care about whether she's happy or enjoying herself, and she'll get rid of him.

The thing that pisses me off is the general assumption that if she doesn't like giving head, it must be her fault, a failing in her, and with enough persuasion she'll eventually come round.
    No, it certainly isn't her fault. No one is to blame here. A woman isn't to blame if she refuses to give oral sex. Neither would I condemn a man who refused to give his girlfriend oral sex. If it is true that he simply wants a blowjob and nothing else, I hope she throws the book at him and leaves him.
    nah neither wud mine then we got talkin an we found out the reason she wudnt an it was coz her ex kept askin 4 1... like u r then i convinced her thts nt all i was after n its nt weve bin 2gether nearly 10 months...tis a long time wen ur 15!!! an now she enjoys going down on me!
    Im not askin for a reason why she wont do it, i know why she wont do it, because she doesnt like the feeling of it being down her throat, maybe her ex choked her!

Its not because im unhygenic, if you ppl read through the whole 8 pages of this post you'll read and understand what ive said.

Brad
    i think its illegal to live off immoral earnings
    I think your on th wrong thread!
    put it this way, if my boyfriend didn't want to go down on me then i'd have to think seriously about whether i wanted to be with him. its an integral part of sex!
    I personally think if she expects to receive then its only polite to give too.
    \
    well no, it wont make it more likely. If its to do with a rape, then i take it its all sex shes funny with, or is it just oral?
    Just oral shes funny with, and positions, which i think is regardless of what happened with the rape situation
    you can't make a girl do one if she doesn't like doing it. Try asking her why she doesn't like doing it, it could simply be that shes had a bad experience or doesn't like the idea. Talkings always the best way to work around it, and be gentle not persistant otherwise she'll likely run away from the idea all together. At the end of the day there are girls who just don't like giving head because it makes them gag or get jaw lock, and if you really want to be with this girl then you should respect her wishes!
    beany wrote:
    you can't make a girl do one if she doesn't like doing it. Try asking her why she doesn't like doing it, it could simply be that shes had a bad experience or doesn't like the idea. Talkings always the best way to work around it, and be gentle not persistant otherwise she'll likely run away from the idea all together. At the end of the day there are girls who just don't like giving head because it makes them gag or get jaw lock, and if you really want to be with this girl then you should respect her wishes!

erghmm... you should have read the thread before you post... he knows why she doesn't like doing it, it's cos she have been raped in the past... so he doesn't care aymore about getting blowjob, he just want to help her now...
    bit selfish of u i think. would u like a load of salty gunk shoved at an alarmingly fast rate into YOUR gob, leave her alone,
    have u ever considered it could be a problem with u and not her?

Dont mean to sound a bitch here but a lot of blokes aint exactly clean.
    ah just re- read my apologies. however..........

you know she doesnt like it because it has something to do with her being raped and ur still harping on about it!?

Boy buy a f'ing hoover