Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drugs and monging, mates wont get up!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes ...i have been to the point where i started to think ...oh my god ...i'm going to die laughing!
    which set me off all over again ...

:lol:

Yep, so true... I think I have come close to passing out...
    I generally get a runny nose on mushrooms for some reason... I blew my nose once and for some reason just decided to throw the tissue randomly... it wasnt till a couple of seconds later that I realise I had hit one of my mates in the face with it...
    I seriously couldnt stop laughing really hard for about half an hour, I wasnt even triping any more, I was just in major hysterics!

I was in alot of pain afterwards though!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:

Yep, so true... I think I have come close to passing out...
    I generally get a runny nose on mushrooms for some reason... I blew my nose once and for some reason just decided to throw the tissue randomly... it wasnt till a couple of seconds later that I realise I had hit one of my mates in the face with it...
    I seriously couldnt stop laughing really hard for about half an hour, I wasnt even triping any more, I was just in major hysterics!

I was in alot of pain afterwards though!
    can't remember now what set me off ...and my mate ...we were in our early twenties and had had some acid.
    in the supermarket getting the suplies in and we both cracked.
    we had to leave the shop.
    we were well aware ...thast we were disturbing other people so decided to leave.
    this was a high street supermarket ...anyone remember those ....we got outside and i ended up throwing my arms round a lampost and slowly sliding down it in tears ...lughing my head off.
    the more i wanted to stop ...the more impossible it became.
    great times.
  • Options
    You went shopping while tripping on acid! haha nice...

For some reason I have always wanted to go to Ikea while tripping, I think it would be an experience with all the random crap they have around..
    I think I would end up doing something silly like stroking a crapet or just crack up laughing at nothing what so ever... think I will avoid it!

My dad told me once that him and a mate were out and about on Acid and they saw a copper... wearing one of them tall police hats...
    My dads mate went up to him and said.. "Excuse me, can I ask you a question? Does your head go all the way to the top of that hat!" :lol:
  • Options
    out of anything to do with drugs laughing is the best .. while ive got plenty of laughs out of shrooms, lsd is definatly worse for it

i love the way the most random shit sets you off .. 'rashers' of bacon had us in stitches the other week :crazyeyes
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:

My dad told me once that him and a mate were out and about on Acid and they saw a copper... wearing one of them tall police hats...
    My dads mate went up to him and said.. "Excuse me, can I ask you a question? Does your head go all the way to the top of that hat!" :lol:
    i might of shared a cell with your dad!
  • Options
    i might of shared a cell with your dad!

Nah, he has never gone down actually... which really shocks me seen as some of the things he has told me...
    Used to be a right crazy fucker when he was younger... nothing like that now though, dosent touch drugs or do anything dodgy anymore. How boring! :D
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    so im guessing that im just not as sensitive to mdma as most other people .. does this mean i need a higher dose than other people to do neuron damage?

would make sense i suppose .. eh fuck only knows :confused:

No idea mate, I wouldn't bank on it.