Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drugs and monging, mates wont get up!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ello, this is my 1st post, however last week i had 4 pills in the course of one night in at out student house, it was my first time and about 20 mins after the 1st one i went a bit mental and started to dance about in my room, running around the house like a nutter, looking at the visualisations and shit n my pc, then went downstairs after the others had had a few more than me over the day plus half a tonne of skunk, andthey wouldnt move, get up, communicate or anything!!! couldnt beleive i had to dance round the house on my own. It was mental, really good night, but what im getting at is how do u get ur mates up off the sofa when they just wanna spag out?? hmmm had 1 more the other day and just sat in a beer garden for 6 hours on my own when they went to play fruity machine, i was listening to loads of music tho which was nice, then had another one went out and couldnt stop talking ot people, and winding people up. it was pure comedy!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Different people react differently to MDMA, depending on mood etc. Chances are if they just want to mong out on the sofa, it's best to leave them be, otherwise you'll wreck their heads. There's nothing worse than some hyper person trying to get you active when all you wanna do is chill and enjoy the buzz.
    Lol yeh pills are good fun. Depends, some pills have adulterants in them and just make you feel monged and all you want to do is lie down, however if you mix lots of drugs you get to the stage where you're clean fucked and just want to lie there feeling fucked.
    too right, ive got better buzzes sittin down in my own wee world than bouncin about .. leave people alone or it'll start fuckin with their buzz
    yeah tru, just couldnt help myself i guess. was my 1st time, just thought thyd be up for a bit of activity. theyre usually quite horizontal anyway. hmm oh well. ill leave em alone next time. oh yeah, is it a good idea to tell the missus what i got up to.... i think i know the answer but.. heyho.
    It depends. It's probably not good to hide it from her, because if she finds out via other sources you'll probably be in a lot of shit. But at the same time, if telling her is going to risk your relationship, you've got to ask yourself is it really worth it?

Regarding the ecstacy, it's cool to be active and want to do stuff. Get yourself down to a club man, go nuts. :thumb:
    yeah planning to drop some i a few weeks in a club but!! with a different set of mates. more conservative if u like. so dunno wotll happen, id rather do it in the company of the monged out mates, however i got to get them out the house first. god damn i was on one the other night. fuckin brilliant it was. chatting shit all night, but noone was listening!! gRRRR
    Lol yep pills make you talk some shite...good craic though. Yeh bit weird taking pills with mates who don't do them, can't really let loose on the buzz like.
    Haha, first time ecstacy use is always the best, when everything's so new and amazing. Just don't cain it too much man, or else you'll lose the magic very quickly.
    in the early seventies i awoke one morning to find a dozen dope heads flat out all over my living room ...tried everything.
    in the end i got out the tear gas gun that i had stashed ...you should of seen them falling out my front door!
    in the early seventies i awoke one morning to find a dozen dope heads flat out all over my living room ...tried everything.
    in the end i got out the tear gas gun that i had stashed ...you should of seen them falling out my front door!
    Lol that's a good idea!

I once crashed out at my friends house after a shit load of vodka and skunk. I kept waking up breifly and then passing out again. He was trying to wake me and another guy by blasting us in the face with a hair dryer on full blast. Well, it woke me up long enough to smash the fucking thing and then pass out again! Haha.
    Love yokes,really do, especiually this wee buzz i'm in now....
    #
    #
    4 on your first time?

I wonder if you needed to do that many to be honest, seems like the intial dose had a decent effect. Although I do agree once you've come up they get like sweets for alot of people, you just want more but to be honest you could probably have a similarly decent time and cut your comedown off by a bit if you hold back on the amount of beans you comsume.

Don't know if you are aware but due to the way MDMA (Ecstasy) works, you can only get so much of that good stuff from it, it isnt dose specific. MDMA works on a chemical neurotransmitter in your brain called Serotonin (thought to be responsible for mood and sleep and appetite) and that loved up feeling you get is in large part due to this rush of serotonin. However you can only pump out so much of it, so after a relatively small number of pills, you'll just be getting speedier if you take my meaning, and there is some concern as to the damage that excessive pill consumption does for your long term serotonin production.

If you deplete your serotonin levels, you may start to encounter problems with mood and sleep and appetite. Most people, espeicially after their first time find that this can not be too bad and lasts just a day or two. However, you are messing about with a chemical that has an immense effect on how you feel generally so it would be advisable to treat it with respect.

You can have a bloody good time on pills, there is no denying that but alot of people, particularly after they have stopped, do not regret trying or doing pills at all but do wish they had'nt cained so much and have given up due to the effects of this.

Basically I guess just enjoy it in moderation, try not to take more than a couple if you can help it (and if you get a good buzz off of one, why not leave it at that?) and avoid mixing it with other substances.
    oh my god you speak such sence, never thought of that b4. fuck it. one per session. ur not wrong there they were like candy and yes i probably could have lasted on one all night. it was brilliant, and yes thats good speaking, thank you and good night........ martin bashir
    If you munch loads all the time your tolerance will also go up, so you'll have to take more to get the same effect. You could even take half if you want :p
    i take it im the only person who cant get a buzz off one :chin:
    z01 wrote:
    i take it im the only person who cant get a buzz off one :chin:

I'll usually take more than one, in fact almost always.
    thats noit what i mean, taking one just doesnt hit me at all, never has and most probably never will yet ive seen people take half and be completly out of it all night
    Nah, I'd probably feel something from one if the pills were decent. If they're not that strong a double drop is usually in order.
    maybe they spiked your water with coffee or something
    should probably add, as other posters have expressed, tolerance does develop over time... why give it a helping hand with excess pills ?
    z01 wrote:
    thats noit what i mean, taking one just doesnt hit me at all, never has and most probably never will yet ive seen people take half and be completly out of it all night

Nah, I have a mate who is like that...

First time he ever tired pills was at a Rave, 5 of us took them from the same batch, we were all experienced apart from him... we all came up, he didnt at all, second one he took and he finally did come up, he loved it...

But he has been pretty much like that since!

I still get a nice buzz off 1 pill... but nowhere near like I used too, its always the 2nd one that brings me up properly...
    Might give it a bit of a break after the summer and try and sort the tollerence out a bit!
    z01 wrote:

Some people are just 'hardheads' this is especially true with things like mushrooms or acid, some people have to take 2 or 3 times more than others to get the same effect.

Still, thats not really a good reason to take handfulls of pills in one go.
    ive found the side effects have a direct correlation with how much of a buzz i get .. if my tolerance is up high and i take say 6 pills and i dont get all that fucked ill wake up the next day feeling relatively ok ... whereas if some people i know took 6 they'd be absolutely dying the next day (and if my tolerance is low 6 could leave me in a right state the next day)

any idea whats going on there? if im not getting half the nasty side effects i usually would is it not doing me as much damage or what?

and on the topic of mushrooms ... when they were legal i was takin 50 or 60 grams for a good hit whereas i knew people taking 15 grams and tripping off their heads ... i took 20 grams on many occasions and while it made me trip a bit, it was nothing amazing

maybe i do have some sort of fucked up natural tolerance .. either way its fuckin gay

:chin:
    bongbudda wrote:
    Some people are just 'hardheads' this is especially true with things like mushrooms or acid, some people have to take 2 or 3 times more than others to get the same effect.

Still, thats not really a good reason to take handfulls of pills in one go.
    i knew a guy ...big bill ...huge man all beard and hair.
    lsd never worked on him ...ever.
    he tried and tried ...nothing.
    that i never did figure.
    z01 wrote:
    ive found the side effects have a direct correlation with how much of a buzz i get .. if my tolerance is up high and i take say 6 pills and i dont get all that fucked ill wake up the next day feeling relatively ok ... whereas if some people i know took 6 they'd be absolutely dying the next day (and if my tolerance is low 6 could leave me in a right state the next day)

any idea whats going on there? if im not getting half the nasty side effects i usually would is it not doing me as much damage or what?

and on the topic of mushrooms ... when they were legal i was takin 50 or 60 grams for a good hit whereas i knew people taking 15 grams and tripping off their heads ... i took 20 grams on many occasions and while it made me trip a bit, it was nothing amazing

maybe i do have some sort of fucked up natural tolerance .. either way its fuckin gay

:chin:

The come down is related to damge to the body, but just because you dont get a come down does not mean you aren't harming your body. Neuro-damage is largely to do with dose and heat, the hotter you are and the larger the dose the more harm you will do, no matter how good you feel the next day.

Mushrooms, like LSD and MDMA do also work on seritonin though in different ways, it maybe that you either have less receptors or receptors which are less easily stimulated. But thats just a guess really.
    so im guessing that im just not as sensitive to mdma as most other people .. does this mean i need a higher dose than other people to do neuron damage?

would make sense i suppose .. eh fuck only knows :confused:
    z01 wrote:

Mushrooms are really subjective though... There are loads of different types and they vary is strength so much.
    One of the weaker strains is Mexican, the subjected dose is about 30grams fresh, after a bit of experience I could happily do 60grams fresh for a nice trip...
    The strongest strain is Hawaiians, I could trip really hard on 10grams of them!

The strongest trip I ever had was off 40grams of Golden Teachers (Which are also very potent) It was crazy... weirdest thing I saw was my mate who went to get some paper off a bog roll... he kept picking at it and ended up shredding the paper cos he couldn’t get it off... I was watching and it looked like the paper started dripping all over the floor.
    :lol:
    yea i was talking about mexicans .. point is i know people who can get absolutely fucked on 15/20 grams yet it would do very little to me .. and this happens naturally not through tolerance
    15/20 Grams is a low dose. Although at 30 grams you should normally get something nice out of it.
    My sister who has never touched drugs in her life until this point tried 15 grams of Mexican once... all it did was made her slightly giggley!

I love that about mushrooms though, I have never laughed so hard as when i'm on them sometimes...
    I have got to the point where I can barely breathe and I get stomach cramps.
    JamesZero wrote:
    I love that about mushrooms though, I have never laughed so hard as when i'm on them sometimes...
    I have got to the point where I can barely breathe and I get stomach cramps.
    yes ...i have been to the point where i started to think ...oh my god ...i'm going to die laughing!
    which set me off all over again ...