Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex Doll

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks everyone, sorry if I come across as very defensive, I didn't meant to.
  • Options
    At least he's permanently hard, that's always a bonus :) I find his plucked eyebrows a bit disturbing, however.

Who exactly is that aimed at?

Actually you have the option to have him flaccid, sad as I am I browsed the spec for him. Doesn't that defeat the object of a male sex doll? :chin:
  • Options
    Actually you have the option to have him flaccid, sad as I am I browsed the spec for him. Doesn't that defeat the object of a male sex doll? :chin:

Not if you just want him for companionship :p

Do you reckon people buy them just so they got someone with them to like talk to?
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Do you reckon people buy them just so they got someone with them to like talk to?
    No, how can you talk to a doll? Its just a sex toy like any other except its more life-like. Do people give them names I wonder?
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    No, how can you talk to a doll? Its just a sex toy like any other except its more life-like. Do people give them names I wonder?

There are weird people out there that treat them as human beings, therefore i expect they talk to them and give them names.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    There are weird people out there that treat them as human beings, therefore i expect they talk to them and give them names.

Note, with the tech we have those day I'm surprise they haven't do any sex doll that actually talk or make sex sounds... you're shagging the sex doll and she goes in a nice sexy robot voice "Oh God, Oh god, that's good... you're so big... fuck me harder... bip bip..."
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:

Yeah you're right, people who talk to their sex dolls and give them names, how weird are they?! Clearly complete mentalists. Fucking a sex doll is perfectly normal, but talking to it is a clear sign you're a loon.
  • Options
    Personally, if I was to acquire a doll like that, it'd be dressed in a suit, have it's head shaved, put in an electrical wheelchair that had been fitted with a remote control of some sort, a monocle put in one eye and a cigarette put in it's mouth.

I'd drive it past the window while playing regimental music, until the neighbours began to speak in hushed tones about "The Colonel". I'd probably use the Colonel to get the front door too.

:chin:
  • Options
    Yeah you're right, people who talk to their sex dolls and give them names, how weird are they?! Clearly complete mentalists. Fucking a sex doll is perfectly normal, but talking to it is a clear sign you're a loon.

:eek2:
    Its not perfectly normally...its sick
  • Options
    :eek2:
    Its not perfectly normally...its sick

No, no, no........sick would be getting a male one too then spit roasting the female doll with him.
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, obviously!
  • Options

well thats only because you didnt mind you P's and Q's
  • Options
    Got an email from the guy in the US who I bought the doll from asking me to let him know what I think of it. He says he misses her. Its not arrived yet.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Got an email from the guy in the US who I bought the doll from asking me to let him know what I think of it. He says he misses her. Its not arrived yet.

He miss her, surely he should have think of that before sending it...
    Hope for you the Post Men won't have their way with her :)
    Let us know when you get it and if she is any good ;)
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Ah, typical man...tossing aside a faithful woman who loves him to trade her in for a newer, younger model, and then realising what he's lost once she's gone... :yeees:
  • Options
    Note, with the tech we have those day I'm surprise they haven't do any sex doll that actually talk or make sex sounds... you're shagging the sex doll and she goes in a nice sexy robot voice "Oh God, Oh god, that's good... you're so big... fuck me harder... bip bip..."

It doesn’t matter how you jazz them up. At the end of the day you’re still fucking a doll. As cool as a comb-over. :razz:
  • Options
    Ah, typical man...tossing aside a faithful woman who loves him to trade her in for a newer, younger model, and then realising what he's lost once she's gone... :yeees:

:lol:
  • Options
    i still cant be sure if this guys serious or not!
  • Options
    Sadly, I think he is.
  • Options
    i still cant be sure if this guys serious or not!
    and what difference would it make really?

You get a lot weirder people than that in this world!
  • Options
    and what difference would it make really?

Yeah thats true, and it doesnt really make a difference apart from the way i dunno how to take this thread i guess.
  • Options
    Why are you calling me weird? If a girl buys a vibrator is she weird? Its all the same thing.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Why are you calling me weird? If a girl buys a vibrator is she weird? Its all the same thing.

I aree with you on that one mate... For a girl to get a vibro to do the job it's normal, but man should only use their hands... that's pathetic, like girls can't do it by hand either...
  • Options
    Vibrators very rarely stand 5 foot tall and have realistic hair.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Vibrators very rarely stand 5 foot tall and have realistic hair.

No but some are realistic penis and have hair too... it's not te point anyway, the point is that it's ok for women to get toys to make them come but not for men... even if he was going to get one of those fake vagina, people will still say stuff... obviously a doll is a big toy, but hey at least you get mouth, ass, pussy and boobies...
  • Options
    i dont agree and i think it is different, i could use a vibrater, i couldnt look a doll in the eye while i was shagging it..it would scare me...
  • Options
    It's not really the same as a vibrator, though. On a par for men would probably be those false vaginas someone mentioned earlier.

The difference is obviously in its human appearance, and the inherent human qualities etc you may well end up attaching to a life-sized doll. A lot of women are fond of their vibrators but I don't think they position them to sit in a sultry sex-kitten position on the sofa making bedroom eyes at them as they watch Match of the Day ;)

I say, as I said before, go for it. But trying to make a slightly seedy (and for most of us, bizarre) proclivity seem nice as pie by comparing a sex doll to a vibrator ain't gonna cut it, for me anyway.
  • Options
    Oh and mate, use protection while shagging your doll or at least ask her if she is on the pill or else you will end up getting her pregnant :)
  • Options
    but hey at least you get mouth, ass, pussy and boobies...

And that's the problem. The dolls attempt to replace every aspect. Vibrators aren't there to replace actual sex, which seems to be the intention of the doll.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    And that's the problem. The dolls attempt to replace every aspect. Vibrators aren't there to replace actual sex, which seems to be the intention of the doll.

Well you can suck a vibe, put it in your fanny and in your bum and there is some that do clit, fanny and ass at the same time... seems quite close to me... some are even to stimulte double penetration which is like sex with 2 men... but I see your point... a vibe is easier to store tho...
This discussion has been closed.