Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mobile phone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was due for upgrade in December but didn't like any, so decided to wait for Nokia 6280 but it still not out on Orange - I'm staying with Orange cos good reception where I am and that I was wondering about the Sony W810i.
Which is the better phone?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    W810i
    Smaller and lighter, better sound quality..

However the Nokia is very sexy indeed. It's just too big for my liking - however the major downfall is there's no contrast/brightness setting (my friend got his a few days ago and that's what he told me). Now, I've not looked for them myself, but if it doesn't have that option (I'm 60% sure it will) it will be a major pain in the butt.
  • Options
    W810i
    Smaller and lighter, better sound quality..

However the Nokia is very sexy indeed. It's just too big for my liking - however the major downfall is there's no contrast/brightness setting (my friend got his a few days ago and that's what he told me). Now, I've not looked for them myself, but if it doesn't have that option (I'm 60% sure it will) it will be a major pain in the butt.

thanks! I've come to the conclusion that Orange have been 'testing' the 6280 since January so I'd say its no good! full of faults!
    just phoned up for W810i and its sold out! ARGH! been put on waiting list! hopefully next week!