Home› Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Leg stanima

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cannot for the life of me stay on time for a long time. My legs always give up on me. I've always had quite strong legs and have been going to the gym regularly for the last month and a half/2 maybe. But I still can't last that long. Give me 25 minutes of various things on top and I must quit. So what kinds of exercises would help me? Stairmaster? Squats? Any help? Thanks :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wrong forum, need moving!!!!!

It's 'Stamina' btw!

Squats etc are for strength, jogging is for endurance which is more linked with stamina.
    I started Hill running a month ago and ater a week I felt a 50% improvement from what I had originally. I often Hill train as it helps with my strength and endurance at the same time. Not really for the beginner though as they may be more subceptable to injuries and have a difficult time completing a routine.

So basically any excercise like running, biking, swimming etc will improve your legs stamina, but only if you excercise regularly with the right amount of rest in between.
    get him to go on top?
    get him to go on top?

Yer... let him work a bit :yes:
    get him to go on top?

I would you see, but (be prepared for tmi) he is like 99.99997% of the time :o and sometimes (god forbid) i feel like being considerate and non lazy, ho hum, damn me What have I turned into :(

Tbh though, I always feel a bit dissapointed when I get lazy and can't finish and make him take over.

How about uphill walking, Nash. I couldn't run if I were being chased by starving cannibals.
    my_name wrote:
    I would you see, but (be prepared for tmi) he is like 99.99997% of the time :o and sometimes (god forbid) i feel like being considerate and non lazy, ho hum, damn me What have I turned into :(

Tbh though, I always feel a bit dissapointed when I get lazy and can't finish and make him take over.

How about uphill walking, Nash. I couldn't run if I were being chased by starving cannibals.

I'm a bit like that too, my current tends to do all the work and then when I'm on top I get tired so easily. :blush:

He just laughs though and makes fun of how lazy I am. I don't mind, I like it when sex isn't taken too seriously.

I feel dissapointed too though but not sure theres much I can really do about it, I'm generally quite fitt "ish" not over weight or anything just really struggle with stamina.

Sorry I'm not much help!
    I'm a bit like that too, my current tends to do all the work and then when I'm on top I get tired so easily. :blush:

He just laughs though and makes fun of how lazy I am. I don't mind, I like it when sex isn't taken too seriously.

I feel dissapointed too though but not sure theres much I can really do about it, I'm generally quite fitt "ish" not over weight or anything just really struggle with stamina.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Ah at least I'm not the only one! And he's not the only one who gets to laugh at a lazy girlfriend :p You've made me feel better now, awww :heart:
    Nash wrote:
    Wrong forum, need moving!!!!!

I reckon it is the right forum, and your just missing the point.
    I reckon it is the right forum, and your just missing the point.

:yes: You get where I'm coming from!
    How can I ride my boyfriend longer just doesn't seem to fit in with the Spurs and Steve, Englands manager.
    How can I put it, my mind just works that way.

More practise, using them will strengthen the muscles!
    Take up swimming and horse riding. I haven't been swimming for ages, but the horse riding definately helps :yes:
    Get him to bend his knees up to make you a bit of a back rest. That way you can rest a bit as you go :thumb:
    Take up swimming and horse riding. I haven't been swimming for ages, but the horse riding definately helps :yes:

Unless you want to, I'd say taking up horse riding is a bit extreme just so you can ride your boyfriend for longer (no pun intended)

And in my opinion, 25 minutes is ages...I thought I had good stamina for a 5 minute session on top.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    And in my opinion, 25 minutes is ages...I thought I had good stamina for a 5 minute session on top.
    for sure. 25 mins in one position would do anyone in.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Unless you want to, I'd say taking up horse riding is a bit extreme just so you can ride your boyfriend for longer (no pun intended)

I am a stalion, I can go nonsotp rocking for 25 :cool: :p

I ment it as thats the whole time put together, resting, doing other sex related stuff. maybe having dinnernot full up grinding for that long, I'd cripple myself and my vagina would chaffe.
    Oh I make no sense :(
    I just want to be able to go from start to finish, like just me, all me, memememememememe. and not need long breaks and leave sweaty knee marks
    for sure. 25 mins in one position would do anyone in.

hmmm today was doing a certain position for like 25 mins where i was doing the work and after a while my arms were starting to kill because i was kinda leaning on them and i say, hey my arms are hurting can we change position and got the reply 'no use your strength i'm enjoying myself here!'

after that i ended up getting a stich and then got the giggles and well yeah ended up being quiet a wierd session but was rather fun.

anyway gone off topic there .... erm to get stamina in your legs you have to do running and continous exercise, from what i remember of my PE GCSE (i got an A woooo) anaerobic exercise helps develop stamina, so just go running every now and then will sort it, or be like my girlfriend lie there make the man work and then shout at him for being lazy :confused:
    Urgh I'm the same! I'm too lazy and normally he has to finish on top, or he thrusts from below (sounds weird but a great feeling cause its fast and hard :naughty: )
    Robot_Alan wrote:
    or be like my girlfriend lie there make the man work and then shout at him for being lazy :confused:
    LOL, got an image in my head now of a couple having sex and the girl going "Come on, keep up a steady pace there, no slacking!"
    LOL, got an image in my head now of a couple having sex and the girl going "Come on, keep up a steady pace there, no slacking!"

haha :D
    Urgh I'm the same! I'm too lazy and normally he has to finish on top, or he thrusts from below (sounds weird but a great feeling cause its fast and hard :naughty: )

That thrusting thing is REALLY good isnt it!! u really get EVERYTHING he has inside you! and he likes it - it was mine and my ex's fav position!

LOL at what suzycreamchesse said!!!

25 mins is a respectable time - i dont find it hard and i go running 2 miles most days....so i suggest running - legs machines at your gym? lol people would never know your working on a legs machine to improve in bed!
    I'm so pleased other people have this problem too. I'm going to start jogging after work and see if that makes a difference, current thinks I'm too lazy so got some proving wrong to do. To be honest though I'm not sure he actually minds its more just for my own sake.

Just like to add. I hate calling him my current but he's just not my boyfriend yet so it seems the best description. :blush:
    jenni30 wrote:
    That thrusting thing is REALLY good isnt it!! u really get EVERYTHING he has inside you! and he likes it - it was mine and my ex's fav position!

I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about! I don't really like going on to because I'm insecure about my fattyness. Missionary is our fave cause its easy.
    Just like to add. I hate calling him my current but he's just not my boyfriend yet so it seems the best description. :blush:

I have one of those too...... :thumb: ;):naughty:
    or he thrusts from below (sounds weird but a great feeling cause its fast and hard :naughty: )
    That was one of my fav positions with my ex. It made me orgasm within minutes.

As for the whole being on top thing, I find that if I'm going the gym and working my leg muscles that I can last on top much much longer. Sometimes though, my legs just give up on me or I get cramp.Tis rather annoying really.
    I get cramps in the joint between my thigh and pelvis and in my foot. Highly annoying