Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cars - Parcel Shelves

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, if it works all day every day- small sacrifice.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Shelves in a car? I'm confused.

Behind the rear seat/on top of what you Americans call the trunk.
  • Options
    my dad has the churhill dog, its a nodding as well lol
  • Options
    Thank you melanie and sidtec. I have dust on mine becasue I forgot to vaccuum that part when I cleaned it this weekend.
    I think its real tacky when people have shit up there. Especially stuffed animals :yuck:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sidtec wrote:
    Behind the rear seat/on top of what you Americans call the trunk.
    What do you call it? "Trunk" was the only word I ever learned for it, I even remember an excersice about the word's many uses (on a car, on a tree, on an elephant...).
  • Options
    if the dogs been in the car, sometimes i put his blanket up there so people dont have to sit on it. other than that nothing!!

i have 8 little nodding animals on my front panel though :D i love em!! whenever my mates are in the car they spend the whole time mesmerised by them
  • Options
    What do you call it? "Trunk" was the only word I ever learned for it, I even remember an excersice about the word's many uses (on a car, on a tree, on an elephant...).

hehe, I remember that too!
  • Options

It's a "boot" over here, just to confuse you that little bit more :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    hehe, I remember that too!
    You did? I thought this was the kind of excercise they put on people learning a foreign language. I guess I was wrong, then.
  • Options
    You did? I thought this was the kind of excercise they put on people learning a foreign language. I guess I was wrong, then.

Maybe english is my second language ;)
    I helped with kids going into first grade one summer and we did exercises like that.
  • Options
    I see... Did you do the "confusing words" too? Like, choose where to put "rise" and where "raise" or where to put "listen" and where "hear" etc? I loved those! :D
  • Options
    I see... Did you do the "confusing words" too? Like, choose where to put "rise" and where "raise" or where to put "listen" and where "hear" etc? I loved those! :D

I... I mean they weren't to that stage yet.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I... I mean they weren't to that stage yet.
    :D;):p