Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bombing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Maybe I completley did it wrong, but we'd been doing mdma up our noses but obviously it kills, so read on here about bombing it instead. I may have completly misunderstood hence why it didn't work but I did what I understood, put it into rizla's and made a ball/tablet kinda thing, took 2 each out with us and did one before we went out, with about a sizeable line and a bit in each.

Left the house about 9ish, took another about 10.30 before we went to the club, then another about 11 (which I ended up chewing to at least get something off it :yuck: !!) after not feeling anything from either of the first 2. We were out until about 4am and still hadn't felt a thing (apart from feeling like I had no teeth, shouldn't have chewed it!)!

Now an intelligent assumption is that obviously it's not going to hit you as quick and as rapidly as if you snort it, but I'd at least have thought it would of kicked in eventually.

Did we not do enough? Did we do it completely wrong? Does Rizla not dissolve and it just went straight through?!

Feel free to laugh at me if I made a big style school boy error!! I got enough stick off everyone else for wasting a gram getting everyone to do it anyway! :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I could be school boy erroring more than you here... but... what drug are you actually talking about?
    mud of course. duh!

Um, what colour where your rizzla? did you wrap it and fold it over and over or make a little parcel that was only one skin thick in all places. Bombs work for me.
    Heroin I think. And if it is, you wouldn't want to be bombing it, the amount for an effect would be substantial.

And of course rizla dissolve, what do you think they are made of!?!
    ew, heroin. I didn't know you could bomb that????
    You can but it only effective in high doses, which would be a waste. When he says 'Mud', i'm guessing he means 'Brown' 'Dirt' etc, all the slang names for heroin.
    Sorry guys, meant MDMA.

It was in red rizla, just kind of made 2 folds, got the powder into the middle and kind of wrapped and twisted it, so yeh, where the powder was is only 1 skin thick.

Sorry for mis-leading!
    Could you not use capsules?
    Shit mdma. Or are you taking any anti-depressants?
    btw rizlas are not good for your tummy!
    I find if you mix it in lemon barley water takes the the taste away.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    btw rizlas are not good for your tummy!

Just out of interest, why?

I agree with Woooah tbh... you can get like 100 00 caps from a health food shop for about 2 quid, much easier! and then you dont have to worry about it coming apart in your mouth or anything! :yuck:
    What do people think of the MDMA taste?

I think it's without a doubt the worst chemical I've ever tasted :yuck: . Had a bad experience where a wrap became unwrapped in my mouth as I took a drink to get it down. The MDMA went all round my mouth, and I just had to swallow it rather than be sick. Wasn't pleasant. I normally just crush it up a bit and snort it though. I can usually ignore the nasal stinging, content in the knowledge that in a few minutes I'll be in a state of euphoric bliss. No pain, no gain.
    snorting mdma is painful but bearable .... and bombing works fine for me too .. and yea why are rizlas bad for your stomach?
    Addict wrote:
    What do people think of the MDMA taste?

I think it's without a doubt the worst chemical I've ever tasted :yuck: . Had a bad experience where a wrap became unwrapped in my mouth as I took a drink to get it down. The MDMA went all round my mouth, and I just had to swallow it rather than be sick. Wasn't pleasant. I normally just crush it up a bit and snort it though. I can usually ignore the nasal stinging, content in the knowledge that in a few minutes I'll be in a state of euphoric bliss. No pain, no gain.
    When you take too much ket and it backs up in your throat and mouth....that's the most horrible taste in the frigging world!

I've always been warned off using rizla, could be an old wive's tale but I don't bomb anymore.
    But we know the MDMA was fine because we snorted some the next night of the same batch and it worked a treat, only about 2 people out of the 5 remotley felt it.

Wierd :(
    How much of the gram did you put in each bomb?

Obviously if you are used to snorting it (a bad idea really considering your nose) and doing this reasonably frequently then you'll need more than a line you'd snort to feel it if you swallow the dose.
    Ah, so bomb it in larger doses. OK thanks guys, that explains it!

Least I didn't do it completly wrong!!
    JJ454 wrote:
    Ah, so bomb it in larger doses. OK thanks guys, that explains it!

Least I didn't do it completly wrong!!

If you are using it orally then a gram should be cut into about 8, and unless you have a stupid tolerance then you should definitely be able to feel that nicely.

Though of course that's based on a pure product which isnt always the case with black market product. And its also based on an average weight person, lighter men or females will need less than that.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I've always been warned off using rizla, could be an old wive's tale but I don't bomb anymore.
    Is it just me wondering how many old wives used to bomb MDMA back in the day?? Can't imagine my grandma doing it...
    Ive snorted mdma before, put me off snorting anything for quite a while, it was horrible! Never tried bombing it though, my mate ususally gets some cheap papaetamol capsuals from tescos, opens them and re-fills them :)