Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The weekend. Yes, another one...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Went out last night. Just gonna chill tonight.
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm revising all weekend :( Thrilling.

Moi aussi. By now, I've finished off 5 hours. It's ok...

Other than that, I've played badminton and hidden from drunken teenagers (my brother had his graduation party yesterday).
    Im at the parents house visiting till monday.
    i've done absolutly f*k all today...
    :yeees:
    My mission this weekend is looking for a flat so I can finally move out of my parent's.
    bluewisdom wrote:
    My mission this weekend is looking for a flat so I can finally move out of my parent's.

why move out of the parents, the sensible person would just wait till they got old enough, and ship them off to a nursing home a la peter kay
    MrG wrote:
    why move out of the parents, the sensible person would just wait till they got old enough, and ship them off to a nursing home a la peter kay
    :lol:
    Can't wait until they're old though... enough is enough!
    MrG wrote:

But you'd be 25,30,40 even and still living with the parents :crazyeyes :crazyeyes

good luck in searching blue!!
    my_name wrote:
    But you'd be 25,30,40 even and still living with the parents :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
    Exactly!
    my_name wrote:
    good luck in searching blue!!
    Thanks! ;)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    I see nothing wrong with being 50 and living with your parents, as long as there's no reason you have to move away or you get married (although many married people live with the parent(s) of one).
    My case is special because my mum's probably going to drive me crazy (or worse) if I don't get out of here soon.
    Renzo wrote:
    Student Finance forms take less than an hour....
    Are you so obsessed with time that, when you filled in the form, you sat there and measured how long it took with a stopwatch? :p
    Work yest, test drive in new car, saw the boyf, today- work, revision, may go out for a run/walk later :)
    Yesterday I went to see Snow Patrol with the boy. Oh fuckyes.

Today I worked. I now should do college work, as I'm working tomorrow night, busy Tuesday night, working Wednesday night, May Ball Friday night, working Saturday, working Sunday...