Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do men want in a girlfriend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by becca:
    <STRONG>after reading all the replies that their have been to this post,it seems that all the men want is a good lay and a dumb girl to clean up after them,well all the lads that said that this is the kind of girlfriend they want,then they should hit reality cause no-ones thick enough to act as a doormat like you lads require!</STRONG>

Oh, pretty please! My pile of ironing is mounting up!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello there Becca.
    Personally, what i look for in a girl varies. But my ideal woman would most importantly have to have a good personality.

She has to have intelligence aswell. If i cant have a decent conversation with her, then theres absolutely no point in seeing her. She doesnt have to talk about rocket science though.

For me, looks don't come as important. Obviously, she has to be pleasing to the eye, but that definition varies from bloke to bloke. All of my mates are interested in big busted bimbos, but that is no way the thing i look for.

She has to have a sense of humour aswell and have a good job If shes a pleb and works in Somerfield then theres no way im gonna wannna see her.

I hope that answers ur question. I think that i'm the exception to the rule of blokes wantng 'big tits'.