Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Two things

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
It's been happening for some time now... The "quick reply" button acts like the "quote" button, even when the page is fully loaded, and when I use the list box at the bottom of the page to go to a different forum, it doesn't work unless I press "go" (where it used to).
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    like all forums bug reported not much (nothing) will be done... :(
  • Options
    Which skin are you using? The buttons change round in some of them...
  • Options
    Which skin are you using? The buttons change round in some of them...
    Blink. But that shouldn't make a difference as I didn't change it. And even if they buttons change round, they'd still have the correct caption. No?
  • Options
    Clarification: When I said "some time now", that meant an hour at most when I posted that.
  • Options
    I'm afraid the problem may be increased by the back up of the boards being taken late at night, but other than that the problem isn't reported by anyone else, which means there is something strange on your end.

Try to delete your temp internet files and restart any broadband modem or router and try the site again.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I'm afraid the problem may be increased by the back up of the boards being taken late at night, but other than that the problem isn't reported by anyone else, which means there is something strange on your end.

Try to delete your temp internet files and restart any broadband modem or router and try the site again.
    I restart my router often so that's not it. As for temporary files, not sure which it is. I cleared my history, cache and cookies and it's the same still. Is it something else? The browser is Firefox 1.0.8.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

You've said that before! When I found something funny and you said it was me and it wasn't it was you! :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Jim V wrote:

I get both problems too. I just thought it was my browser though as it only happens when I am in Opera and not in IE.

Or is it when I was in FF that it happened? I can't remember now.

However, it ain't just Indrid Cold.
  • Options
    It was me... A stupid mistake. Sorry for the topic.
    I had disabled javascript and forgot to turn it back on. :blush:
  • Options
    Ah HA! And the problem with Fiend, which we did apologise for was related to a major problem with our netratings service and was beyond something like individual buttons acting differently.