Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

You need a religion forum!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Why don't you have a religion forum?

Where are all the belligerent athiests and arrogant Christians suppose to post? :chin:

This makes me really angery and I hope to see change soon!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Any religious discussion should be left to the "Politics and Debate" forum.
    Okay. fine! :grump:

Do you mind that I have a link to my forum in my sig?
    DeraJa wrote:
    Okay. fine! :grump:

Do you mind that I have a link to my forum in my sig?

As it is the link that have been spam in here, don't know for others by I mind a bit... seems like if it is your forum you are probably the person that spam... but then again nothing forced us to click on it... will see what the mods think about it...
    As it is the link that have been spam in here, don't know for others by I mind a bit... seems like if it is your forum you are probably the person that spam... but then again nothing forced us to click on it... will see what the mods think about it...

yeh that spam was proper annoying and it also pisses me off a bit that you have the cheek to add it into ur sig
    DeraJa wrote:
    Why don't you have a religion forum?

Where are all the belligerent athiests and arrogant Christians suppose to post? :chin:

This makes me really angery and I hope to see change soon!
    it would fade away.
    people would rarely go.
    ring a few bells?
    you are obviously one of those people who wish to divorce religion from the everyday lives of people by taking it out of their everydAY dealings with life.
    you are obviously one of those people who wish to divorce religion from the everyday lives of people by taking it out of their everydAY dealings with life.
    :yes: I totally agree with Mr Roll.

Having a "religious" forum would be rather secular and compartmentalistic for religion. I don't know about your religion, DeraJa, but mine tells me to be "in the world".

If you are just after a bit of debate there is already a forum for that. Beyond this there is nothing stopping you from posting from the perspective of your religion in any of the other forums.