Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone. I got this link from a friend. I am eighteen years old. I am currently in my senior year of high school.

What is there to do in this forum? It is rainy outside so I will probably be hear for awhile.

I also belong to another forum. I was wondering if it was okay if I hade a simple link for it in my sig, or is that against the rules?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi...

is it me or are you the same guy that came here few days ago and spam the hell out of this forums with his "Toxic Forums"???

If it's not the case you should remove the link from your signature, cos it's sure seems weird when someone joined with the same link in the signature that the link that got spam in here...

Anyway, if you are here to really use the forums and not advertise, welcome :)
    Hi...

is it me or are you the same guy that came here few days ago and spam the hell out of this forums with his "Toxic Forums"???

If it's not the case you should remove the link from your signature, cos it's sure seems weird when someone joined with the same link in the signature that the link that got spam in here...

Anyway, if you are here to really use the forums and not advertise, welcome :)
    Mmm... Was what I thinking.

Welcome anyway.
    Hiya! Welcome! :)
    Link that look like a spam is gone now... so all good and enjoy the boards :)
    Hey, welcome!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Link that look like a spam is gone now... so all good and enjoy the boards :)
    :D

Yup. People with no spam are all welcome! :D :wave:
    Welcome.
    Hi and welcome. :wave: