Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ketamine Experiences?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many people have had the chance to experience Ketamine? I done it quite a lot between 98-99, and at first I shit myself! I was at a party and done a line of K and went into weirdness mode. It was very stupid of me because I had been drinking as well, which could of been dangerous. I had never tried any psychedelic drugs before, in fact I had only smoked weed, so K was naturally very strange.

I had heard horror stories about K and the K-Hole, and at one point I thought I must of been in a K-Hole (which I now know that was no way a K-Hole! :D) because my legs stopped working, I couldn't speak to well and forgot who the people were around me. The weird look of the world was one of the most frightening effects of drugs I had experienced as I was only used to weed, and I could of swore that The Matrix was based on what the world looks like to someone when on K.

After that I become some what "intrigued" by the way that, not necessarily K, but other mind altering drugs can totally change the way we perceive things.

I started to use K more and ended up trying liquid K for that of a fully loaded and fully twisted K experience. I wanted to experience what others had done on K, and what I got was K at full force. I would lay there on my bed and cleared my head of any negative thoughts, closed my eyes after a short time and began to ride the K-Train at light speed down a long and brilliant swirling white tunnel where I was forced off into K-Space. Reality had gone for sure, and it was as if time had stopped and I was no longer in my own body, it was just the numbness, my soul, my subconscious thoughts and K.

The place I was in was comfortable, but I suspect it was a K waiting room, because just then it was like I fell into a new level. Here nothing has edges, and everything was smooth. The tunnel was sky blue with walls that were so high, they didn't seem to end. I was on my own here but it felt warm around me as if people were here but I couldn't see them. I was able to walk down the tunnel with light bubbles every where, and as I got close to the light bubbles, I could see friends and family were inside them going about their daily life. The further I walked the more people I could see in the light bubbles, most of which I didn't know. The bubbles then cleared to the left and right of me and the people who I was watching turned in to liquid and leaked out of the bubbles and in to the walls where I could see everyone like I was watching them on film inside the walls.

I felt like I was in a dream state and thought about my life as a whole, what I've done and where I have been, etc. It all felt very personal and I felt a bit sad at some of things I have done in life and the way I had treated some people. The sadness didn't last for long as I remembered the good times I had with some people, and at that point I was instantly flying through a multi colour vortex, and I was able merge into different ones with my limbs morphing from one shape to another.

I remember becoming more aware of my surroundings, I knew I was in my bedroom, so I opened up my eyes, sat up a bit still feeling a tad numb and tried to say some words but it was all quite slurred. The next day I felt a little light on my toes and a bit spaced out but I was fine the next day on, as I just ate, drunk fluids and just watched a couple films and chilled.

I don't think K should be used all the time, I think it's a once in a while drug, as you can become psychologically dependent on it and can make you quite sick. It could also trigger mental health issues as well :(. I don't take any drugs now and a year on and off Ket was enough for my mind and body to experience.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to use K quite a lot... was adicted to it to be honest... took me more than a year to manage to stop completly and this is the only chemical drug I still think of once in a while... K is magical and spiritual for sure... The way you can play with it are just amazing...

The way you can travel or transform yourself (well give you the feeling off) are just superb... ever take in air slowly and sucky your all body in the process until yourbody is actually gone... I like the way it works when you are with close friends, the way you can just fell and know what people in te room without even seeing them...

once i had a K night with few mates and an spanish guy... the communication was amazing, the guy was speaking to me in spanish and I understood every single things he said and was replying to him in french...

On the same night an other mate joined in in the morning and we all jumped together into the sofa, the sensation were amazing, it was like our 3 bodies were one, I could fell and think through the part of my mates bado and vice versa...

I never had like you the tunnel and te bubble thingy tho, but i think it's mostly because everyone got their own spiritual experience under it...

We I started chemicals I started with pills, until I tried acid, then it was few people to start the night followed by acid for the rest of the night.. but wen I tried K, oh man, I had found my drug, cocaine, pills, acid, heroin, speed or whatever i tried never came close to it... When i decided to stop drugs, stopping all chemicals was fucking easy, but K, K was really hard... really hard...
    I've only taken it once, and it wasn't a particularly hefty line. But reading this thread makes me want to try it again ;) I thought it was fantastic, at one point I shut my eyes and I was driving a plane onto a runway with the lights flashing and everything. Mental.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    We've recently published some Ketamine experiences in the Site's True stories section which you might be interested in - click here to read
    Its pretty crazy stuff. def not a party drug. Doesnt seem all that in small doses but once you get going its insane. I've talked to people who wernt ther many a time and gone far away places then found myself back in my room wondering if i ever left. Its so dirty tho. I allways seem to feel really scummy when ever i do it, i dont know why. One of my friends just starting crying randomly once lol cause it was so messy. very strange.
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Its pretty crazy stuff. def not a party drug.

I find that it's quite good in party actually... go very well in squat parties :yes:
    well it depends if everyones doing it. If thers a bunch of drunk ppl, especially those annoying screamy girly ones, oooh, u know the ones. N ur on the flooy tryin to trip out n ther pokin ya like " are you alright?".
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    well it depends if everyones doing it. If thers a bunch of drunk ppl, especially those annoying screamy girly ones, oooh, u know the ones. N ur on the flooy tryin to trip out n ther pokin ya like " are you alright?".

Yer that's annoying.. or people pointing at you when you are tripping sitting on the flor saying "see that's what you look like when you take Ketamine" well that's if you can actually understand what they are saying :D
    Yeah, it's sometimes difficult to tell whether someone is really monged out and needs help, or if they're just having a freaky trip. K is definitely on my list.