Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girly stuff for a mate- may be a bit gross.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, on behalf of a mate:
She thinks she has a slightly swollen clit, and has a few little cuts on her clit from a rough night of passion, and also a white discharge.

We've looked on the internet- as I suggested thrush to her cos of the discharge, but we don't know, as she said she isn't itchy. Any advice?

I've said to tell bout seeing a dr. but she really doesn't want to. No reason given to me thou.

Comments

• Options
    If she's discharging she needs to see a doctor for STD testing.

How did she get the cuts?
  • Options
    No help on the discharge bit, but in the meantime, to relieve the itching and pain from cuts I'd reccomend ky's silk-e. Definatly relieves and wont hurt on open skin.
  • Options
    She said that they didn't have sex, but he was being rougher than usual when touching her.

Mentioned to her bout STD testing, but she went on bout how it's only a slight discharge, and that he'd tell her if he had anything.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    No help on the discharge bit, but in the meantime, to relieve the itching and pain from cuts I'd reccomend ky's silk-e. Definatly relieves and wont hurt on open skin.
    Ok, cheers.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    She said that they didn't have sex, but he was being rougher than usual when touching her.
    Sounds pretty bloody rough.
    Mentioned to her bout STD testing, but she went on bout how it's only a slight discharge, and that he'd tell her if he had anything.
    If he knows himself...

Why has she told you about it if she doesn't want help?
  • Options
    bloody hell has he got 2 inch nails?
  • Options
    Coulda been a whip involved ;)
  • Options
    Hi there

It's difficult to make any sort of judgement about what your friend is experiencing without her being examined by a medical professional.
    You could have a look at Society of Sexual Health Advisors (SSHA) - in particular they outline symptoms of sexual health problems such as bacterial vaginosis that is sometimes mistaken for thrush.

If your friend is not keen on seeing a GP - she can request to see a female doctor or could go straight to a genito-urinary medicine (GUM) clinic - she can search for her nearest clinic on sexual health clinic finder or could go to her nearest Brook Advisory Centre

TheSite has articles on
    visiting a GUM clinic

If she doesn't want to see someone face to face - she can contact the fpa helpline for confidential advice on sexual health on 0845 3101334 (Lo-cost) Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm (closed Thursday 3.00-4.30pm)

Hope this helps your friend :)
  • Options
    bloody hell has he got 2 inch nails?
    lol. She said it was rough thou.

She just wanted advice from me, and I hadn't been in that situation to advise her. Have told her that she needs to see a dr. thou, couldn't really think of anything else I could suggest to her, apart from not to be so rough next time! lol.
  • Options
    The Murt wrote:
    Hi there

It's difficult to make any sort of judgement about what your friend is experiencing without her being examined by a medical professional.
    You could have a look at Society of Sexual Health Advisors (SSHA) - in particular they outline symptoms of sexual health problems such as bacterial vaginosis that is sometimes mistaken for thrush.

If your friend is not keen on seeing a GP - she can request to see a female doctor or could go straight to a genito-urinary medicine (GUM) clinic - she can search for her nearest clinic on sexual health clinic finder or could go to her nearest Brook Advisory Centre

TheSite has articles on
    visiting a GUM clinic

If she doesn't want to see someone face to face - she can contact the fpa helpline for confidential advice on sexual health on 0845 3101334 (Lo-cost) Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm (closed Thursday 3.00-4.30pm)

Hope this helps your friend :)

Brilliant, thankyou for the links :)
  • Options
    Uhm...sorry...but... I'm a little bit confused...

You were talking about discharge... Isn't that supposed to happen?
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:
    Uhm...sorry...but... I'm a little bit confused...

You were talking about discharge... Isn't that supposed to happen?
    Yeah, she said it was slight discharge, but that it was white. Don't how how normal that is, cos I don't get a lot of it myself.
  • Options
    Oh... Cause I've had it since forever...
  • Options
    When I had a cut on my clit I put antiseptic crean on it. Healed up ok, though the skin around it has gone bright white:s