Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Miss England Outfit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I finally have my date to the Miss England Comp, I need some thing to wear, It has to be smart but casual!! And kind of sexy ..... Does anyone have any ideas??

Holllie xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd go for either black trousers/smart jeans, nice black heels and a silky underwear syle cami- top, with a cute fitted jacket over it :) ...
    H-face wrote:
    I'd go for either black trousers/smart jeans, nice black heels and a silky underwear syle cami- top, with a cute fitted jacket over it :) ...

:thumb: that sounds good
    Yep, can't go wrong there. And make sure everything fits - nothing's flattering if the fit's wrong, take time over that.
    The suggestion made sounds great
    The flag a la Geri Halliwell :p
    dunno bout the flag, but I would wear a nice dress or skirt rather than black trousers. You've got a 'pretty' look to ya, what about a fifties inspired dress with a pair of funktified killer heels?
    katralla wrote:
    dunno bout the flag, but I would wear a nice dress or skirt rather than black trousers. You've got a 'pretty' look to ya, what about a fifties inspired dress with a pair of funktified killer heels?
    i agree with this,
    A union jack bikini and a tiara
    do u wanna look normal ish or stand out - if normal go for the 1st optin, if u wanna stand out go for the "pretty" dress and heels

dunno what u look like so i cnt say which wud suit u betta
    jenni30 wrote:
    do u wanna look normal ish or stand out - if normal go for the 1st optin, if u wanna stand out go for the "pretty" dress and heels

dunno what u look like so i cnt say which wud suit u betta
    Just a word of warning, text talk pisses alot of people off. :)

I think the first outfit sounds real nice. I think pant suites, if they are fitted and accessorised properly can look very sexy. But then again I don't think many people look good in dresses.