Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

B/f Keeps Letting Me Down!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have been with my boyfriend for just over a year now, and although i love him to pieces. I'm sick of him making promises to me & breaking them.

Yesterday he promised me that he was going to stay at home, and work hard so he could get his work out of the way so he could spend more time with me.
But i've just recently found out he's actually out getting drunk.

Now, i dont mind him going out but i wish he hadn't made a promise to me that he knew he wouldn't keep to & that hurts the most. I do everything for him, and always make an effort for him but it just seems like he's basically taking me for granted.

I've tried talking to him about this numerous times but he just goes back to his old ways. What can I do to actually make him realise that he's hurting me?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you tell him it hurts and he doesn't get it or change anything, i think there is much you ca do... is he actually getting the message wen you tell him? what does he reply when you tell him he is hurting you by not keeping his promisses?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    send him a text and ask him if hes having a nice time lying to you and getting pissed :p