Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Primark in london

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm on a year abroad this year, and am back in England for a few days, but haven't got time to get to a Primark near me (and I'm having major Primark withdrawal symptoms!). I've just booked my tickets to go back to France, and am going to have about 4 hours free in London in between my train arriving at Euston and my Eurostar. So.....was wondering where the nearest Primark is to Euston and Waterloo stations? I had a look at their website, but my knowledge of London is crap so have no idea how close those stores are to the stations.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aww i know how you feel hun, shopping is shit in france! thats one thing that pissed me off whilst i lived there. hope you're getting on well and having fun. drop me a pm and let me know :)
    Primark??

The nearest would be Hammersmith or Hackney, but any of the London ones will involve a train journey from Euston or Waterloo.
    Bugger. Oh well, guess I'm destined to buy crappy overpriced clothes in France instead :impissed:
    But if you're less picky about it being Primark, there'll be hundreds of clothes shops near to both stations.