Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Footspas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to invest in a foot spa. Anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Options
    I recommend you don't :p They're just a bowl of hot water that plugs into the mains.

I recommend saving your money and getting a professional pedicure instead :thumb:

Ilora x
  • Options
    I recommend you don't :p They're just a bowl of hot water that plugs into the mains.

I recommend saving your money and getting a professional pedicure instead :thumb:

Ilora x

she asked for recommendations on getting one, not advice on whether or not to get one. how is a pedicure the same as having a footspa at home that you can use when you want?

how much are you wanting to spend?
  • Options
    she asked for recommendations on getting one, not advice on whether or not to get one. how is a pedicure the same as having a footspa at home that you can use when you want?

how much are you wanting to spend?

up to about £35
  • Options
    up to about £35

If you end up not getting many replies on here, try googling something like "footspa reviews" and then you can see what people thought of them

i wouldnt know, because ive not used one
  • Options
    We used one at college but I can't remember the name of it. They seem like a fab idea. I wants one!
  • Options
    My recomdation would be pointless but shop around, theres tons of different ones and you can get very good ones at very good priced! Actually maybe you may have this... Dr. Scholls is overseas I think. Either way http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~product_id=2104519 I use it at least twice a week. It keeps the water warm, bubbles and massagers on the bottem. Oh god its absoutly delicious. And $44 my butt, I bought it for only $25 (14 pounds)

Drop one of those scented bath fizzies in there and lotion afterwards it will make your whole day awsome.
  • Options
    how is a pedicure the same as having a footspa at home that you can use when you want?
    Footspa's are shite - my mum was bought one for a christmas. They're just a bowl of warm water that bubbles. A proper pedicure consists of a foot soak, foot massage, buff and polish. Far more worth while IMO.

But, if you wanna waste your money go ahead :thumb: :D

Ilora x
  • Options
    Footspa's are shite - my mum was bought one for a christmas. They're just a bowl of warm water that bubbles. A proper pedicure consists of a foot soak, foot massage, buff and polish. Far more worth while IMO.

But, if you wanna waste your money go ahead :thumb: :D

Ilora x

Surley spending $50 to have somebody else do what you could do would be wasting your money :thumb: Your mom obviously got a dinky one. Even the very basic come with massagers and jets.