Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

www.stillfree.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.stillfree.com/

interesting website :chin: although I think part of it he's got a bit of attitude and just wants to mess about, I think somewhere in there he's got a message he (I hope) believes in.

Either way, it takes balls to sneak up to air force one at night in a ninja suit with armed guards around :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was sent that link about a week ago. As it turns out the video is a fake and is declared as such by the guy himself in the "Legal Disclaimer" link at the bottom of the page.
    You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same. Therefore, and by reason of the foregoing, the producers, creators and distributors of this video hereby verily certify that the foregoing fictionalization and dramatization was not real.

Still quite a clever fake to be sure and something that would be a nice snub towards Bush's security state if it actually happened.
    Has anyone seen that episode of Navy:NCIS where terrorists infiltrate Airforce one like in the movie and try to kill Bush? They blame it on Al-Quida as no other group is as resourceful, capable, competant or equiped to carry out such a thing.

Clandestine, i beg you never to watch an Episode of Navy:NCIS because every week is the same, they fight off a threat by Al-Quida using forensics.
    Good site though. If he did tag A1 he would be in prison tbh. A clever fake as all ready said though.
    Fear not subject, Im not into cop serials anyways so would be even more disinclined to waste my time on bogus drivel like that.
    subject13 wrote:
    They blame it on Al-Quida as no other group is as resourceful, capable, competant or equiped to carry out such a thing.

do you realy believe that?
    No, thats why it is a television show made by american tv companies :confused:
    Why would you think i believe it?