Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Eye Contact?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It has come to my attention that on various websites and magazines, the key to a great blow job is 'eye contact'.

Apparently, according to many of these, eye contact will really get him off.

HOWEVER! I've found the task to be somewhat impossible. I've also found that if I ever do look at him, his eyes are elsewhere (ie, the ceiling).

Do guys actually genuinely even care if a girl is looking at him, so long as she's giving him good head?

Comments

• Options
    It's nice to be looked at, it shows she's enjoying giving you the pleasure, but I'd find it a bit creepy to be stared at.
  • Options
    A few glances would do.
  • Options
    I'm all for the few glances, just cause I like to see how he's responding...

But yeah... I just wondered if it really did matter to guys.
  • Options
    neva given one, but my guy gave me eye contact when he gave me oral and it was "appreciated" because i knew then he was caring about how i was feeling?...did that make sense.......i cnt put what i wanna say in words...
  • Options
    Yeah, no one likes a starer.

But - if it's physically possible - a bit of eye contact is a good thing... whatever activity you're engaging in. ;)
  • Options
    I get neck cramps trying to give eye contact.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I get neck cramps trying to give eye contact.

Me too! Do try though....
  • Options
    The human body will expel semen regarless of eye contact. Pleasure is going to be a certainty. If the penis is stimulated enough, sooner or later it will expunge its fluid. It's undeniable. That kind of research is useless.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    The human body will expel semen regarless of eye contact. Pleasure is going to be a certainty.
    What you can vary is the quality and quantity of the pleasure.

While there's nowt wrong wth sex purely for physical pleasure, a bit of human interaction can be fun as well.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    i think they like it if you pull your hair back so they can watch actually everything. quite a few lads have moved my hair so they can have front row seats. and just a few glances, haha, not actually staring at him.

Yeah for sure !

Looking up at least a few times is essential too :thumb:
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    i think they like it if you pull your hair back so they can watch actually everything. quite a few lads have moved my hair so they can have front row seats. and just a few glances, haha, not actually staring at him.

Yep it's a good thing... some women like to watch too when you go down on them... for a blowjob you can also let the bloke pull your hair out of they way, that way he can be in control of the speed of the blowjob too... also that way the woman will fell more submissive... so depends if she want to fell more submissive or not... and yes eye cntact is good too... but not too much...
  • Options
    I tried this out again. Just cause.

It's all good, cause I've figured that it's not entirely humanly impossible to do without hurting too much.

Yay!
  • Options
    You don't actually have to be 'sucking' (sorry, it sounds weird to say it lol) when you look at him, if you take a break for a moment and then look him in the eye it will have a similar effect. It's just nice when you can see her eyes that she's not reaaaaaallly pissed off to be doing that. If you get me :confused:
  • Options
    One of my exes loved me staring into his eyes whilst I gave him a blow job.

Apparently it really turned him on.

I find it quite difficult to do though plus I don't like them staring at me! Makes me feel a little awkward!
  • Options
    You don't actually have to be 'sucking' (sorry, it sounds weird to say it lol) when you look at him, if you take a break for a moment and then look him in the eye it will have a similar effect. It's just nice when you can see her eyes that she's not reaaaaaallly pissed off to be doing that. If you get me :confused:

That makes sense. I do that. Yay!
  • Options

Maybe but it's definately better if they do it when they are sucking let's not lie to ourselves here