Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

where to get tighter jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys

sorry if this has been brought up before, i searched and couldnt find anythin.

i perfer better fitting tops etc, and im getting a little bored with baggy jeans all the time so im lookin to get some skinny/drainpipes/"better fitting ;)" jeans or whatever you want to call them. does anyone know a good place online to get a pair? or the best shops? is there any unisex stuff? where i dont actually have to walk into the girl section to get better fitting jeans? lol.

thanx for any help :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats kinda the in thing at the moment so they will be sold pretty much any clothes shop you go in

cant say i agree with that particular fashion myself!
    Blah wrote:
    thats kinda the in thing at the moment so they will be sold pretty much any clothes shop you go in

cant say i agree with that particular fashion myself!

Yup

and so true :p :thumb:
    i know what you mean, but at the moment i just wear normal levis which are pretty slim fit around the upper leg parts, down to the knee.. then they just seem to hang, and baggy from the kneeish area down looks a bit stupid to me, i'd rather wear jeans that fit the same all the way to the ankle :) but its hard to find anything like that in the guys section of shops, even h&m etc.. do i really need to go to the girls section? :O lol
    jamess wrote:
    i know what you mean, but at the moment i just wear normal levis which are pretty slim fit around the upper leg parts, down to the knee.. then they just seem to hang, and baggy from the kneeish area down looks a bit stupid to me, i'd rather wear jeans that fit the same all the way to the ankle :) but its hard to find anything like that in the guys section of shops, even h&m etc.. do i really need to go to the girls section? :O lol

do you have a shop called cult where you are

im 100% pretty sure they'll have them in there. oh and in topman
    i couldnt find any in topman, but havent checked cult yet.. i will do, anymore? or any online? thanx a lot for your help Blah cheers.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Cult is online www.cult.co.uk (if we're thinking of the same place!) - you could also try charity/vintage shops.
    jamess wrote:
    its hard to find anything like that in the guys section of shops, even h&m etc.. do i really need to go to the girls section?

there's a reason for that.

it's because there is nothing in the world less attractive than a man in skinny jeans.
    kaffrin wrote:

it's because there is nothing in the world less attractive than a man in skinny jeans.

i saw 2 men yesterday wearing matching skinny jeans. One had them pulled really low showing his undies off. Complete with tight pink polo shirt and sideswept mullet.

I almost cried.
    yes please don't go toooo skinny. not a good look.
    Are you trying to say George Michael is no longer sexy with his tight jeans? :p :sour:
    kaffrin wrote:

:lol:

couldn't agree more
    jamess wrote:
    i perfer better fitting tops etc, and im getting a little bored with baggy jeans all the time

Try putting on weight? :chin:

Actually, I have bought a few pairs of cool jeans off e-bay and very cheap too ...
    from low end to high end:

primark, h&m, cheap monday's (very popular at the moment), levi's (patti anne's a woman's model are very skinny and lots of guys wear them, if not there's a skinny men's model too), nudie (super slim kim's) acne, j.lindeberg, raf simons, dior homme.

that's about all i can think of off the top of my head.
    great i'll keep an eye out for them, thanx a lot man :thumb:
    Blah wrote:
    i saw 2 men yesterday wearing matching skinny jeans. One had them pulled really low showing his undies off. Complete with tight pink polo shirt and sideswept mullet.

I almost cried.

emoooooos baby, emos.