Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Was your first time painful?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My first time was painful but i just grinned and bared it and tryed to focus on some of the good feelings than the bad. After that I was sore for the first few times but once he had fully entered me i was fine. Key is to relax no matter how much it hurts which is hard I know.
    It hurt SO much! :( I only bled a tiny bit though thankfully.
    I bled quite a bit, and i had pain for about the first 7 times, unbearable pain. I've had a lot of problem with urinary tract infections and things though
    it didnt hurt me at all, infact i didnt really feel anything which was strange because it wasnt like there was erm nothing to feel.

the day after i felt a bit achey but i wouldnt describe it as sore
    So... I'm a bit nervous. It's something I've never done but reading this has just made me wonder...

QUESTION!

With my previous boyfriend, we did a lot of everything that wasn't sex, basically. And I was wondering if the blood that there was when he used his fingers (to put it nicely) was maybe due to being broken a little?
    Or something? Cause that sometimes hurt a little too. Or was it just that I was becoming a little less tight?

Yeah...
    That would be it so therefore sex will prob hurt less. That was the hymen being broken probably
    That would be it so therefore sex will prob hurt less. That was the hymen being broken probably

Hmm...

I guess I just gotta wait and see, huh?
    IWishIWas wrote:
    Hmm...

I guess I just gotta wait and see, huh?

Pretty much hun. But if you've had experience of something "being there", that's likely to help a little. But everyone's different. :)
    Erm didnt hurt me at all....and no blood eithe - i was lucky :) but mysister said it hurt her so much he couldnt sit down afterwards!!

my friend JUST lost hers - they had sum probs gettin there (dont do too much foreplay - based on her exeriance it can go drastically wrong after too much!!!) in the end she used lube, but it still hurt her quite a bit and yesterday in class (the day after) she said she was still tender "down there".

go for it and after a few gos the pain (if you get it) will go and ull love it ;)
    and another tip ive heard....if you go on top then it hurts less - and u also have more control
    I always kinda had the opinion that you need to get used to the act of sex before experimenting, so missionary first time is best. Bust just my opinion.

I didnt bleed, pain and discomfort. and I felt really ill a few hours after. Major headache and nausea. Was gonna pass out as he held me on the way to the station :S

could have nothing to do with it, could have. I dunno
    weird for me, cos i was thinking i'd be in so much pain with it and bleeding all over etc - but in the end, i didn't bleed at all, and although it hurt a bit - it didn;t cause nearly as much pain as i thought it would.

we took it nice and slowly - didn't use lube or anything, just took it slowly - it actually hurt me more the first inch or so inside me - one he was all the way in, it felt really comfy and natural - in fact i did actually manage to cum as well, which i didn't think i would.

if you're worried - use some lube, take your time and don't rush anything, it will def take a few goes to get it just right...

take care
    love cavey
    xxx
    to be honest (this is good.. i'm a total noobie and already throwing my sexual experiences about.. haha) i am a small person - 5 foot tall - therefore i am small down there. my boyfriend, on the other hand, is 6 foot 2 inches and is.. well.. big in his region.. i thought it was going to hurt like hell, but it didn't at all. he thought i was going to bleed everywhere like his brothers girlfriend did (don't ask how he knows that.. ha), but i didn't bleed, it didn't hurt, and we went very slow and gentle.. probably because neither of us knew what we were doing. i wouldn't worry about it. ust go slow, and make sure it's with someone you love :)

good luck.