Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ketemine: My Prosac

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
few people can relate to this b/c they aren't as familiar with the drug or it doesn't hit them the same way. Once I bypassed the intitial weirdness(dissociative nature), and built up enough tolerance to function in everday task under the influence and learned to be comforatable it became quite pleasant. The danger is to go to far and become dependent. Fortunately for me i have to get it from England which is a hassel b/c I'm in the states. By the time I start to feel I'm doing it to much, I'm out for 6 months before I get more. I find that it motivates me. As a matter of fact I come home from work, do a rail, hug my dogs and cat and find myself happily doing chores around the house. Sometimes, not often, I do a small rail before work. I did this yesterday and took a potential 75,000 home equity loan and turned it into a home equity loan plus refi a house and adding debt consolidation for a total of 200,000 all under the influence. My spirituality, and sense of well being soar on this stuff. As a result I experience increased confidence which allows me to pursue things in a whole new light with a mentality that increases my chances for success. I'm also a nicer person and seem to have an increased sense of wisdom which paired with my psychology degree presents me as someone people can look up to for opinions and advice. Basically as an aspiring Buddhist, I find ketemine as an artificial and chemical shortcut to achieving the desired results of successful and patient meditation. Until I get a little better at meditation, Prozac for me is spelled ketemine.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I forgot

I forgot one of the best perks of ketemine. I'm a fitness nut and work out about 4-5 times a week. Partially to make up for abusing my body over the weekend , but also to look nice. The one thing I hate is cardio so I can always stand to loose about 4 pounds to get the brad pit fight club six pack. It would be easier but I eat shit loads especially for dinner which is the worst time for a big meal. I also cook so it makes it harder. Well I've noticed K is the perfect appetite suppressant. It not like coke where you don't want to eat anything, but it just tones down your appetite. So now I just eat a normal healthy meal for dinner, take a rail, and I'm not hungry anymore like a normally would be. On Sunday, I do many rails to the point where I'm so fried that I'm able to fast the full 24 hours thus cleaning out my system. Since I got back from London 2 weeks ago, I've already lost five pounds!!!!
    Ketamine is not a drug you can use to dance like ecstacy as it has totally different effects. I is not a good idea at all to take it at a rave unless you are taking it in a chillout room and want to relax for a few hours. It is hulcinagenic and can make it difficult to move fast so is no good at all as a dance drug but then I suppose most people on this board already know that.
    I used to use K quite a bit myself, just a bump every now and then, I found it useful after a day of caining speed, I'd do a bump and then go for a walk and feel like I was kind of floating down the road.
    I also know what you mean about being able to do household chores on it, its nice to do a little and then clean the house or whatever, made the time fly by.

I've never really liked the trippy nature of it really, I did it with acid once and ended up just seeing blobs of colour and not being able to move, which was a bit odd.

I would adivse against using as an anitdepressant though, I mean its good at blocking out thoughts but sometimes that isnt the best thing.
    Fasting isn't good for everybody, and neither is rapid weight loss.

If you're using drugs to escape from unpleasant feelings then you might be putting yourself at risk:
    http://www.thesite.org/info/drugs/addiction/addiction.html
    Karla,
    When I say fasting, I mean missing dinner one night or eating in a non gluttoness manner. "K" doesn't supress the appetite like coke, but for someone who loves to eat a lot of food, it makes it not such a top priority. A Buddhist lay man pratice strict moderation in meals and aren't allowed to eat after noon. My rapid weight loss has been 5 pounds over the course of 2 weeks with daily exercise included.

Bongbudda,

I would agree, using "K" as an antidepressant probably isn't a good thing. However, b/c I'm far from depressed, an occasional dosage of "K" seems to really enhance my already positive mental attitude. Its doing it on a regular basis ove an extended period of time that starts to weigh like a monkey on your shoulders and can potentialy be problematic. I also use to love to come home do a rail, and take the dogs for a walk and kinda float down the street.

As far as dancing on music, maybe kay isn't the best when it comes to speed dancing to jungle, but it does wonders to music in my opinion. I remember once standing on the beach in south beach Miami between to huge speakers and ltj bukem and mc conrad on "k" and being blown away. It also is a great late night follow up to "X". when the "x" no longer hits a peak, you can take a group of friends home, put on some dub, and start the adventures of the night all over again at a whole new level. "K" is also pretty fucking cool on sex. It makes me last twice as long and makes the whole experience surreal allowing you to almost melt into your partner and share subconscious thoughts. It also use to make my partner have 2 or 3 times the amount of orgasms.
    ive taken ketamine a few times and didnt like it at all...in small doses its ok, you feel like your walking on the moon...problem i had though was that walking up the stairs, cos i was sure i could take huge big massive leaps, i ended up flat on my face cos i wansnt on the moon...i just thought i was jumping when i wasnt :rolleyes:

Bit i found wierd was for about an hour i just sat infront of a mirror looking at myself thinking 'is that really me'...i finnally got up went to lie on my m8s floor and all of a sudden i had no idea where i was:confused:

i think im just gonna stick to getting stoned...i like that :D
    The first time i had special K i did too much and ended up being violently ill for 3hours, luckily i hadmym ates that knew wot they were doing to look after me, then 2nd time i did it was the best, me and my best friend got a gram each for our birthdays which is on the same day, so between 6of us we polished it off after a night out clubbing. The feeling of K is so good, its like being really drunk but your in control in a whole different way. I tell you wot trying to watch neighbours and do k really just doesnt work, that was our afternoon stint, all i can remember is we ate sausages that my mate nearly burnt, then we stole some street signs. xx
    oh dear!!

I tried K when I was a bit younger and remember it was a strange but fun experience.
    I tried it again recently while i was quite pissed at a party in a barn. All was good at first as I thought everything looked like an old rave from the early 90's (like sterns nightclub in worthing!!) but then i did one more small line, and after about 10 mins something seemed to click inside my head like a switch going on, and everything went very odd and nasty!!
    it felt to me like i was trapped in my own head and possibly going completely mad :shocking:
    appparently m8 mates had to carry me down the stairs and outside as i couldnt stand up or walk!!
    luckily it didnt last too long and i felt better after a while
    Dont think ill be doing anymore...ill stick to M.D.M.A form now on lol
    Thread dead... do reply to really old thread... people in here hate that... i Know cos did the same when I joined... :D
    The first time i had special K i did too much and ended up being violently ill for 3hours, luckily i hadmym ates that knew wot they were doing to look after me, then 2nd time i did it was the best, me and my best friend got a gram each for our birthdays which is on the same day, so between 6of us we polished it off after a night out clubbing. The feeling of K is so good, its like being really drunk but your in control in a whole different way. I tell you wot trying to watch neighbours and do k really just doesnt work, that was our afternoon stint, all i can remember is we ate sausages that my mate nearly burnt, then we stole some street signs. xx
    sounds like oyu had a better time than me k queen haha!!
    but while we're at it i'd just like to add this thread is an interesting one because it brings up the fact that Ketamine DOES have an addiction potential.
    but while we're at it i'd just like to add this thread is an interesting one because it brings up the fact that Ketamine DOES have an addiction potential.

it does indeed... Ketamine is the drug I was addicted too and was really hard to stop... take me ages to completly stop...
    Thread dead... do reply to really old thread... people in here hate that... i Know cos did the same when I joined... :D
    oh my god..ive just realised thanks to you mate haha..ill look closer at posts next time :crazyeyes
    tib wrote:
    oh my god..ive just realised thanks to you mate haha..ill look closer at posts next time :crazyeyes

No worries ;)

At least give a reason for Martin_Bashir and myself to add a comment :D

EDIT: And Welcome to the boards btw ;)
    thanx m8
    No worries ;)

At least give a reason for Martin_Bashir and myself to add a comment :D

EDIT: And Welcome to the boards btw ;)
    have you had any experience like i said about?
    tib wrote:
    have you had any experience like i said about?

Start a new thread about it mate :yes:

this thread is dead
    tib wrote:
    thanx m8

pssst, text talk does not go down too well neither :p
    hmmm

is there anything that does go down allright in here?????????
    tib wrote:
    is there anything that does go down allright in here?????????
    anyone got any thing to say about my post about losing it on k?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you would like a reply, it would be great if you could start a new thread about it. Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.