Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So, he's changed and it's not for the better..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've posted about this guy before, and I am most likely going to ramble but I need to get it off my chest as it quite frankly doing my head in.

So, I was "seeing" this guy for a few months.. we'd text and see each other, however during the first few weeks he suddenly got back with his ex girlfriend.. and then dumped her again a few days later because he really missed me and it was just a "rush" of feelings between them, and he was really sorry.

So, things were good.. all our friends would go out and it'd be great. Then, one Saturday night everything seemed to go to pot. He was seen with some other lass, but nothing happened according to my "source" haha. Then he'd be weird, wouldn't text me (when usually I would be getting constant texts all day). Next Saturday we had a party to go to, and we were both gonna be there, he hardly acknowledged me and things just got worse to be honest.

A few weeks past and he was already seeing some other lass, and he was all over her infront of me in the nightclub.

But now, he's a totally different guy. Before he was so, so, soo lovely and caring, but now he acts like a complete tosser, is arrogant and cocky, and acts like he wants nothign to do with me. However, it's not just me, it's other friends too.. I'm not sure if he's still seeing this girl, or going out with her, whatever, but surely why would his characteristics change? It's not hard to be normal, and jsut be friends.. even if nothing is going to happen, is it? Yeah, I do still like him.. wishful thinking though. Lol.

I just don't understand. I confronted him and he said there was nothing wrong with him, and that he wasn't being weird. I told him it certainly seems it and all he has to say is "aww k".

Wtf?

Comments

• Options
    hes trying to put you off because he doesnt like you anymore in that way.
    If he wanted to be your friend, hed act nice, but he doesnt, so hes not.
  • Options
    hes being a twat, get rid
  • Options
    what, so he suddenly hates me and doesn't want to be my friend?
    really makes no sense..
  • Options
    he probably doesnt "hate" hate you, just wants to make it clear he doesnt want to be friends.
    That quite often happens when people break up, especially if hes got someone else in the pipeline too.
  • Options
    we were never going out, merely just going with/seeing each other.
  • Options
    well i dont know for sure do i? Im just saying what it sounds like from what youve said.
  • Options
    Captain wrote:
    we were never going out, merely just going with/seeing each other.

Sounds to me like he had you on the 'go' maybe keeping you as a 'back up' (sorry that sounds well harsh) but has now found someone else so he's happy and doesnt need you anymore. But i could be wrong of course... thats just what it sounds like to me sorry.