Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

jeans! and share your other bargains =D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
with the advent of summer i am looking to spend my spare student loan on some new clothes... particularily some new jeans. I want CHEAP ones. anyone know where I can get any nice ones?

also anything else nice and cheap you've seen around I could get? (PRIMARK baby.. :lol: )

I also want some red stilettos and a red belt to go with a dress I'm wearing out Friday night. Again cheap! Anyone seen any?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not my fave place but for jeans and shoes i do reckon New Looks pretty good. The jeans are about the only ones i can find that fit my shape and they're around £15-23 i think. They've got red shoes in at the mo as well.
    I got a fabby pair of jeans in Asda the other day for £14, cant complain at that.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Carolina wrote:
    Not my fave place but for jeans and shoes i do reckon New Looks pretty good. The jeans are about the only ones i can find that fit my shape and they're around £15-23 i think. They've got red shoes in at the mo as well.

:yes: A friend of mine was wearing some gorgeous red stilletos on Saturday night that she got for £12 from New Look
    Got lovely pair of bootcut jeans from Matalan the other day for tenner. They were also buy two for £15 but i couldn't find my size in another colour i liked.
    **Helen** wrote:
    :yes: A friend of mine was wearing some gorgeous red stilletos on Saturday night that she got for £12 from New Look
    I get my jeans from New Look too, they are the only shop that do my size, and just plain jeans with no chavvy bits, tassles, zips, holes and stuff.
    I got a fabby pair of jeans in Asda the other day for £14, cant complain at that.

Yeh i like Asda jeans too... especially the wider legs ones which i get a size bigger and so they go all baggy. I get a lot of compliments on them :) people are shocked when i say they were from asda lol
    ooo thankyou i'm off to NL.. actually they do awesome shoes come to think of it so I'm sure I'll find what I'm after there.
    TK Maxx, though you need to be in the mood for a good rake. ;)
    yeh i was gonna say tk maxx. i got a gorgeous pair of an american brand jeans for £14 instead of £60. like briggi said you need to be prepared to have a good root around!
    i got a really nice pair of jeans from tesco the other day for about £12
    I often pick up pretty trendy pairs in primark for around £10-£12 normally a bit more occasionally, sometimes less ;)
    yeh i was gonna say tk maxx. i got a gorgeous pair of an american brand jeans for £14 instead of £60. like briggi said you need to be prepared to have a good root around!
    I never find jeans that fit me in TKmaxx. They tend to only have really awkwards sizes in my local one, with 36inch inside legs
    I can never find jeans to fit me in New Look.
    new look jeans always seem to be really low on me, even if there not low-rise ones. i do have a really long body tho
    I never find jeans that fit me in TKmaxx. They tend to only have really awkwards sizes in my local one, with 36inch inside legs

well americans seem to have inbetweeny sizes too so i have a size 9 pair of trousers!
    Peacocks is another one for cheap and cheerful :)
    I like jeans from New look.
    I always have problems with jeans. I have wide hips so size 10 jeans come up quite tight around the hips but size 12 almost fall down and sag around the ass/thighs! So in-between sizes would be good. I'm still considering whether I can get away with the skinny jeans trend.. I don't have much of a bootay :p but I have a tummy and largish breasticles so I don't want to look top heavy.
    sounds odd, but if you can fit into childrens size jeans then i suggest that!! :yes:
    i went shopping yesterday and managed to find some roxy jeans (age 13-14!!) that i could fit into and were only £15!! not on sale either! childrens stuff is always cheaper.

plus i find they always are more flared than a lot of adults ones which i like!!!
    Yeah, kiddies stuff is tax free- trainers are a bargain too. Try H&M kids wear. And, if you've got a kiddie, you can wear matching outfits... How sad am I? lol
    They're a bit more expensive but M&S per una range has good jeans.Well lots of different sizes and styles to suit. I have such a problem buying jeans coz I'm so friggin short.
    Internacional

All my best and cheapest jeans are from there.

My last bargain was £11 and they fit me perfect
    i got some awesome skinny jeans from primark for 12 quid and they look great on me. lol i didn't realise, i'm actually quite thin! woo!

got a spotty vest and a stripy vest also from h & m and some sexy red pointy stilettos from NL. thanks people!
    soraliah wrote:
    sounds odd, but if you can fit into childrens size jeans then i suggest that!! :yes:
    i went shopping yesterday and managed to find some roxy jeans (age 13-14!!) that i could fit into and were only £15!! not on sale either! childrens stuff is always cheaper.

plus i find they always are more flared than a lot of adults ones which i like!!!

I was just about to say the exact same thing!!!

Im a ladies size 10-12 in new looks but they dnt feel right so i get size 14-15 from new look 915 range. I got sum yesterday and theyre soooo nice nearly every1 i saw today complimented me on them and they were 10 in the sale :crazyeyes i was so happy :D and also new look again for red shoes i have sum gorgeous ones in black which my sis has in red they lovely and were also only £10 :D