Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

girls i need advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so your seeing some guy and its been good, been going on for nearly 6 months, when he says to you he loves you, what do you think?
i say it to the girl of my dreams at the end of phone calls etc, but she never really says it back like it means anything..
plus, shes been acting strange, whats your thoughts?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    she probably doesn't feel that way just yet and it may be pressuring to her that you say it all the time and she doesn't say it back. just lay off it a little and only say it sometimes and give her some time....she'll say it back eventually :)
    but she has said it before, i'm hoping everythig isnt crashing round me because this is the best girl in the world for me, and it dont wanna mess it up.
    maybe she does feel it then but isnt quite ready for the seriousness it brings to a relationship and needs time to sort her thoughts and feelings out about it...id just give her some time
    Schnook wrote:
    she probably doesn't feel that way just yet and it may be pressuring to her that you say it all the time and she doesn't say it back. just lay off it a little and only say it sometimes and give her some time....she'll say it back eventually :)

:yes: I agree. 6 months imo is very early to be in "love" so i can only assume that maybe she doesn't want to hurt you by telling you she doesn't love you, but still likes you, as some people take that badly, but doens't want to full out love you yet... if that makes any sense.
    mm i suppose, im willnig to give her all the time in the world, ive got my whole life to wait.