Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How long before you drop

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When going on a night out which is going to involve a few bars first, then onto a club about 11/12ish, at what time do you tend to drop?

Just curious!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally I tend to drop before I leave home but only if I'm going straight to a club and it's late, like midnightish.
    Otherwise, if I've been to a few bars, either when I get to the club or in a bar beforehand if I'm in the mood. Depends really, sometimes I'll just enjoy the night and not bother til later.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    As soon as I pickup, or as soon as I leave the house. No messin.
    Weekender Offender 
    really depends, sometimes ive ended up taking loads before even going anywhere which has resulted me in me coming down before the end of the night which is a pain in the arse, usually around 12 or 1-ish i'd say but sometimes a lot earlier and sometimes a lot later, half of the funs the party after the club anyway :thumb:
    I wait until I have drank all my drink then I drop, usually 10ish...continues well into the early hours.
    z01 wrote:
    half of the funs the party after the club anyway :thumb:

Yeah I agree..usually most of my consumption is done then. Every time I say I need to give my body a rest and go home after the club but it NEVER happens! :hyper:
    Depends on what night youve got ahead, and how wrecked ya plan on gettin really... I tend to get pissed first then take one as soon as I get in the club or when I feel like one... Sometimes I dont even need one untill later on when I get tired..Also, I always take mine in halfs, just because I dont tend to go out just to get TWATED, I tend to go out to dance and buzz an so halfs work best for me...

Its always best I think if you just go with the flow, rather than do everything in a specific order, you will prob find u have much a better night that way :thumb:
    as soon as i get into the club after i've had a few drinks. so about 10.30ish.
    37 years and counting ...
    Around 11ish after i've drank most of my drink and on the way to the club and it goes on into the early hours.
    I only normally pill if im going to a rave rather than justn a club night, but thats about once a month anyway...

I normally drop when I first arive, normally about 12...

Every now and then I do a bit of speed witha few pints down the pub before hand, but that can end up getting messy!
    Yeh usually just before the club, but some friends do it at the start of the night and just go all night but I can't handle that!! Was just curious about everyone else!
    JJ454 wrote:
    When going on a night out which is going to involve a few bars first, then onto a club about 11/12ish, at what time do you tend to drop?

Just curious!
    Iusually leave the club at 4....then off to mine or a friend's and party til the niext night usully! I just dont know when to say no.

I mayhave the wrong end of the stick but im pissed so i dont know. excuse me.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I usually start to drop my first between 6-7 on a night out and then take one every hour from their. The buzz is nice if you keep it steady through out the night.
    smitherz wrote:
    I usually start to drop my first between 6-7 on a night out and then take one every hour from their. The buzz is nice if you keep it steady through out the night.
    You have to take one every hour to stay up? That sucks...
    You have to take one every hour to stay up? That sucks...

Im the same, i swear my metabolism is fucked. Once i come up im normally rushing for 30mins-1hour then just a bit hyper for another hour, so after the first 2 pills i tend to drop 1 every 45mins to a hour
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Depends really, now that i haven't done them in a while 4 will probably last me the night. I think the more that you do them the more you get used to them.
    If you want a good buzz...take 5 back to back :thumb: ;)
    turlough wrote:
    If you want a good buzz...take 5 back to back :thumb: ;)
    Do this at your own risk of course...

tut tut!
    up the wallls