Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a question about the pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had to post because i can't really find anything relevent to my problem already posted, but... i took my first pill after my break a day early, on monday instead of today as I was supposed to.. so what do i do?

Comments

• Options
    I'd say to keep taking it as normal... you can take it a day early no worries, just take the rest of the pills as you normally would.

Its only if you take it a day late that it means you should use condoms or other precautions for 7 days, i do believe
  • Options
    Keep taking it, it will just mean that you finish the packet a day early.

Make sure you remember when you start the following packet after the next break that you will need to start that after 7 days, ie continue with the day early thing, do NOT make the next break a day longer to get back into sync as it will not protect you.

If you've ended up taking a Tuesday pill on a Monday or something like that then you can always take the last one regardless of what day it is to get back onto the right days.