Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boobies!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it true when you lose weight your breasts are the first to go cuz they are mostly all fat? They've grown a bit with my weight gain and I'd really like them back to the size they were. (cup size has grown, the around size is still the same) Is there anything I should be doing/avoiding? Thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeh i think so but i think its more a case of your boobs shrink and sag more than anything.

if your going to do it you should probably think about exercising your pecs aswell
    Oh god I forgot all about the sagging. I'm sad now.
    Thanks though. I wasn't sure if working the pecs would be good in shrinking or not. Thanks :)
    I lost a load of weight but my boobs stayed, and looked ridiculous, then all of a sudden they just dissappeared...
    It's good but not at the same time.

ETA: They didn't dissappear completely before I get jumped on by the "pedants of thesite, unite!" organisation :p
    It wont go straight away from that area unless your exercising that area of the body, Fat tends to reduce from the area you are exercising as it gets the energy to the muscles quicker, if you want to lose it around the chest area try chest exercises.
    it depends on your body type where fat gets stored the most and it varies from person to person where they lose it the fastest from too/
    It goes on me bum and thighs, and then off my breasts first bloody typical i say :yeees:
    i lost 2 stone last year and i went down from a 36D to a 32D. i was chuffed about that. although they have kind of sagged a little im sad to say :( its not fair
    I lose the weight off my boobs first, its so bloody annoying! :impissed:
    I like that news. (for me not you iguess, i feel bad ;)) I've been falling out of every bra and when I was at the store and tried on a 36C for shits and giggles. Fit perfectly. I used to think that would be great (i should be a 36B), but I miss my little pebbles

(and really, tbh, I just bought a bunch of new cute bras and dont want to waste any money buying new ones)

Should any action be taken to prevent or help with sagging/stretch marks? Like lotioning with something certian besides just normal plain lotion?
    my_name wrote:
    I like that news. (for me not you iguess, i feel bad ;)) I've been falling out of every bra and when I was at the store and tried on a 36C for shits and giggles. Fit perfectly. I used to think that would be great (i should be a 36B), but I miss my little pebbles

(and really, tbh, I just bought a bunch of new cute bras and dont want to waste any money buying new ones)

Should any action be taken to prevent or help with sagging/stretch marks? Like lotioning with something certian besides just normal plain lotion?

Lol, for some reason I'm finding everything funny today. Dunno about the stretch marks but moisturising is always a good idea.

I have to have two sets of bras. 34c for my tubby days and 34b when I lose weight, changes all through the month! :mad:
    My weight has gone from nine and half stone to eight stone in about eighteen months, and I've always stayed a pert 34D. I'm trying - but failing! - to put on weight again, but now I'm hoping my boobs done get any bigger! That say, I'm really glad they didn't get smaller either! :D A lot of people think my weight loss was intentional (it wasn't), but my doctor said, if it was, the weight would have gone from my boobs first, but as they haven't changed, I'm obviously not losing weight through dieting (and so it must be medical).
    I'm sorry but i find what your doctor said a load of crap.
    I have lost a stone so far since having James and since having him my boobs have stayed the same. I lost the weight through dieting.
    Fair dos, but could that be something to be with your hormones from recently having a baby and breastfeeding (if that's what you did)? That's just a stab in the dark - I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't really know..
    I lied. I lied cuz I live in a fantasy world. I went from a little too small for the 36B to a 36D. Not a perfect fitting C but in fact a perfect fitting D :(. I was at the store this weekend trying to find a strapless bra to go with a shirt. B didn't fit, C didn't fit. I gave up and got measured. They said D. I laughed. Then I tried on the 36D. Then I got sad. I never even saw a size difference. I just thought my bra's shrank. Soon my nipples will no longer point at you but at the floor. Yes I'm drunk. Tis why I'm typing about where my nipples poing. And my gym is closed for 2 weeks while they pretty much redo the whole thing :\ 4 months and I went up 2 cup sizes. Thank god the length stayed the same. I dont want them. Perky D's wont last another 6 months. I want B's again. I dont want them to sag as they will inevitably do very soon. I dont want to buy new bras! I want little boobies :( Why did every ounce I gain have to go there? Why couldn't I get a fat stomach or something!