Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Car pictures in online profile

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the added bonus is that no baby seat in te car leaves more room for In Car Entertainment. What ICE you got? I've got a playstation in mine...
  • Options
    the good thing about those seats is that you are never bother by the baby crying which doesn't distract or stress the driver... it's all about safety...
  • Options
    the good thing about those seats is that you are never bother by the baby crying which doesn't distract or stress the driver... it's all about safety...

:lol:

Have you ever seen the Jackass where they pretend to drive off with the baby seat still on the car roof with a doll in it? Lots of people looking on and start chasing the car. It's funny but it makes you cringe alot just thinking about it.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    :lol:

Have you ever seen the Jackass where they pretend to drive off with the baby seat still on the car roof with a doll in it? Lots of people looking on and start chasing the car. It's funny but it makes you cringe alot just thinking about it.

Niope never seen it, but sure sounds like a fun stuff to see...
  • Options
    I saw that one :lol:
  • Options
    yeh i saw that it was funny and awful at the same time