Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

holiday skin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
who's tried this? the johnson and johnson one. does it work? does it streak, is it orange, etc.

and has anyone tried the new nivea/dove ones?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    we had this topic very recently. try this :)
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=97677
    yeh the johnsons one does work, but not really noticably imo. mind you i was rubbish at using it regularly.

when you've used it (or anyother one) make sure you wash your hands properly otherwise you'll end up with lovely orange stains in between your fingers!
    My friend ended up with orange hands, knees and elbows. Apply with caution!
    I used the Johnson's one last year, but only to prolong a tan I already had. I'm using it again atm, and it's building up well, just don't smother yourself in it cos you'll get all streaky! It's a good time of year to try it though, cos you can cover up with sleeves etc for a day or two.

Also, if you want to use it on your face, but not buy the special face stuff, just pour a bit on your hand and mix it with normal moisturiser. Works for me and doesn't cost anything extra!
    i don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the normal one on your face anyway? i thought the one made for your face was just a con to get people to spend more money!
    i used the johnsons one and didnt rub it in properly so it went patchy.. but my skin is quite pale.
    Its crap.

I had some dry skin on my face and i picked that Johnsons stuff up by accident thinking it was normal moisturiser. Ended up with a nice orange patch on my face :(
    I use Johnsons. It works really well for me.