Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fucking Rage.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats really got your goat so far this week (I know its only tuesday)?

Me, getting my student loan yesterday. After for paying for halls I have £23 left. Now I'm, lucky in that I worked over easter and parents have given some money but I'm fucked coz most of my friends are all like yay lets go shopping and I only have my £23 of loan :(

Comments

• Options
    That's about how much I'll have left as well. I'm so poor :(
  • Options
    nothing in particular has made me mad this week!! .. im going back to uni tomorrow though which i dont want to do :impissed: so no doubt ill be in a grump then!!
  • Options
    KHSS its shite isn't it. I nearly cried in the accom office when I handed over my card. Yeh soraliah jus bump this thread up tomro if you need too :p
  • Options
    im still fucking skint after the easter weekend, managed to spend over £300 on just going out over 4 nights, dont know how i do it. at least i get paid this friday, but ive gotta be sensible now, wanna save a fair bit for my upcoming holidays then i have enough to get a world cup ticket off some scummy tout.
  • Options
    Morrisons only having about 5 checkouts open yesterday when I was in a hurry. They opened another one and I nicked into it and then the frigging receipt printer jammed and I had to wait another 10 minutes while they attempted to fix it. Then I was 10 minutes late for the doctors because of this. Moan moan moan.
  • Options
    York charge for card payments, so I pay it by cheque but they won't take the money out for ages, which always throws my budgeting!
  • Options
    Councilling appointment earlier. Nuff sad :(
  • Options

Me, getting my student loan yesterday. After for paying for halls I have £23 left. Now I'm, lucky in that I worked over easter and parents have given some money but I'm fucked coz most of my friends are all like yay lets go shopping and I only have my £23 of loan :(

annoying isn't it. i'm the only one out of my housemates that pays rent (well half of) and fees out of their loan. but i'm glad 'cause i get by fine and i've learn the meaning of money etc (to some extent!).

next year i'm going to get the bigger loan to cover my fees as well so i'll have a bit more money to myself.

it's only tuesday so nothing's pissed me off that much just yet! though having to get up to to go the toilet at 5am annoyed me. stupid bladder. :grump:
  • Options
    my toss pot of a lasy bastard boss that baught the bar i work in and is the most lasy/useless/arrogant/pig headed/ etc etc person you have ever met.

he rotas himself in as working so i get stuck with him on my own and then refuses to move or do anything other than sleep in the office, if he does come downstairs its to TELL me to go out and get his tea for him (do you not have legs??) but i should probably not get myself anything because i could stand to miss a few meals!! Cheeky fucking wanker

the only reason that im still there is because he has no interest in his staff and has so far failed to realise that all but 1 are students and were going home or summer :lol: i want to watch him try to swim and sink so badly which is what will happen muahahahahaha
  • Options
    I have -£160 after my loan going in

:|
  • Options

Hhaha same here, I had to pay £1228.50 today, into my overdraft now haha! It's all good though, let the good times roll!
  • Options
    I spilled my captian crunch :mad:
  • Options
    Someone ate the last piece of left over pizza!!
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Someone ate the last piece of left over pizza!!

Those bastards :mad:
  • Options
    And when i find out who it was .... ooooo ... they'll wish they kept there grubby mits off it .... dunno what i will actually do to them yet but oh they will pay ... pay i tell you!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Hhaha same here, I had to pay £1228.50 today, into my overdraft now haha! It's all good though, let the good times roll!

you back then? wheres this glastonbrew you promised me :lol:
  • Options
    someone woke me up hoovering thier floor upstairs early in the morning. cunt.
  • Options
    I was told my band is no more.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    you back then? wheres this glastonbrew you promised me :lol:

I'll do it tonight if you're up for it!
  • Options
    I was told I could pass my Greek exam if I learned the set texts. The same tutor gave me a sample unseen text today and there's no way I could do it in the exam. Fuuuuuuuuck. :banghead:
  • Options
    lol ive fuck all cash mate :(

ill try tappin my ma like, where you wanna go its nice and sunny :cool:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    ill try tappin my ma like, where you wanna go its nice and sunny :cool:

It's a nice day indeed...we'll throw on two Celtic tops and go down the Shankill will we? ;)
  • Options
    meet ya half way, wonder if either of us will make it :hyper:

and oh .. stop us ruining the thread ... im fucking raging cuz ive no money to buy drink and go and get snattered yet :mad:
  • Options
    Everyone at work is pissing me off. I just want to hit the next person that walks thru the door. All morons. Next jackass that tries to open the door without the code I am going to beat. They are all pissing me off. I hate people :mad:
  • Options
    Unrequited feelings are the most spectacular agony that can be visited on a person.
  • Options
    Finally being told (after 5 weeks) that I won't be getting paid because I'm not doing enough hours at school - would've been nice to have been informed right at the beginning. (IE: April 3rd)
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    wheres this glastonbrew you promised me :lol:

I want some.

I'm not walking down the Shankill in a Celtic top though :p Not that I'm even in Belfast to do it.

Can you give me that link to the drink page again? I only had it on my computer at home.
  • Options
    a piece of science cw has gone missing :banghead:
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    I was told my band is no more.

:( How come?
  • Options
    argh ok pissed off now. mum took it upon her to go in my room and get some of my washing.. put some of my jeans in the wash along with £20 in the pocket!!! noooo!!!! :impissed: